N_Yah

May 23, 2020
I love the idea of this- there's a bunch of Naruto games where you play as some random guy banging the girls, or as someone else. I'd much rather just play as Naruto and follow his journey with the various women.

The AI art is better than some, but still, it's rough on the details. I hope you can be a bit more selective with it, edit it to fix things like the hands especially. Either way, interested to see where this goes.

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
I love the idea of this- there's a bunch of Naruto games where you play as some random guy banging the girls, or as someone else. I'd much rather just play as Naruto and follow his journey with the various women.

The AI art is better than some, but still, it's rough on the details. I hope you can be a bit more selective with it, edit it to fix things like the hands especially. Either way, interested to see where this goes.
Lol yeah, exactly my thoughts
It is possible to edit selectively, but I can't do it currently with my setup
I can only do a little bit of touch up using Photoshop
Hopefully if I can get some patreons, I can get a good setup :)

Reactions: Peach101

lraas

May 31, 2018
Are the muted colours a visual style you are specifically going for? If its unintentional, you might get better results if you use a VAE when generating the CGs.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes