Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
i just know the game but i hope there will be a scene sakura, sarada and naruto or sarada and another woman :3
p.s. no appearance of boruto or any other male character but above all boruto
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want some inspiration with sarada :3 (it is in Spanish since that is my language)
Yeah,I had something like that in mind,but threesome scenes are really hard to make,I'll try my best

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Its not animated but i loved the art.

My complain is make it more erotic. It would be more exciting if i win them over through authority and intimacy rather than them throwing themselves on me. IF u dont want to give a detailed storyline to the game no problem just give small plots to every character and a little depth. Like the following

I understand Hinata throwing herself on him as she is his wife.
With Sakura u could make her depraved and unsatisfied as she is mostly alone and then, MC comes flirts a little then starts groping her. At first she is reluctant but then starts enjoying but pretending that she is not.
With Ino u can make Sai a cuck but MC doesn't know it and he just flirts with Ino and Ino is not reluctant as she knows that her husband wiil also peep on them and enjoy.
With Temari u can show that Shikamru's laziness caused a major loss so now hHokage drills Temari for not firing Shikamaru.

Just like this make things more erotic with some imagination with every woman. Otherwise the monotonous nature will kill the game which i dont want 'coz this game has the best Naruto art by far. If u dont want to animate fine but at least add some frames showing dick going in and out.

It will be a 5 star game.

Reactions: R94 and Lupinjr

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Its not animated but i loved the art.

My complain is make it more erotic. It would be more exciting if i win them over through authority and intimacy rather than them throwing themselves on me. IF u dont want to give a detailed storyline to the game no problem just give small plots to every character and a little depth. Like the following

I understand Hinata throwing herself on him as she is his wife.
With Sakura u could make her depraved and unsatisfied as she is mostly alone and then, MC comes flirts a little then starts groping her. At first she is reluctant but then starts enjoying but pretending that she is not.
With Ino u can make Sai a cuck but MC doesn't know it and he just flirts with Ino and Ino is not reluctant as she knows that her husband wiil also peep on them and enjoy.
With Temari u can show that Shikamru's laziness caused a major loss so now hHokage drills Temari for not firing Shikamaru.

Just like this make things more erotic with some imagination with every woman. Otherwise the monotonous nature will kill the game which i dont want 'coz this game has the best Naruto art by far. If u dont want to animate fine but at least add some frames showing dick going in and out.

It will be a 5 star game.
Thanks for the amazing suggestions!
I'll try adding more emotions to the story,
I do wanna add some animations,but I can't of right now,I'll see what stuff I can learn to make it work, thanks:)

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for the amazing suggestions!
I'll try adding more emotions to the story,
I do wanna add some animations,but I can't of right now,I'll see what stuff I can learn to make it work, thanks:)
In ur free time u can read some erotica on literotica it will give u some ideas for hot steamy sex with foreplay n all (foreplay is important) which will help u a lot as ur game is mainly focused on it. So u cant do the same vanilla thing again and again as it will become boring.
I will suggest reading the following categories : , , , , , .
I dont think i need to tell u this but still i am telling u. MC should be the bull not the cuck. If u r going to add netorare make it optional if not going to add then good, no problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupinjr

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
nice Sakura content, I know Ino is probably next as she is last of main 3, but if possible please dont forget about TenTen in the future (she is the one that is usually skipped in naruto hentai stuff, and I am her fan)

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
Tsunade breast size is incorrect. It is big and hanging out in glory. This one is not doing any service to Tsunade breast size—still good ai cg.

Reactions: Cavpal

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
nice Sakura content, I know Ino is probably next as she is last of main 3, but if possible please dont forget about TenTen in the future (she is the one that is usually skipped in naruto hentai stuff, and I am her fan)
Tenten is planned! Don't worry:)

Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Tsunade breast size is incorrect. It is big and hanging out in glory. This one is not doing any service to Tsunade breast size—still good ai cg.
Yeah,in the banner right? don't worry,I already started working on 0.3, and her breast size is considerably bigger I'd say
Not disproportionately large, but big nonetheless

Reactions: Delicious °π°

Xalien

Jul 17, 2023
Gave this game a try. Art style was really beautiful. Was it made by AI or drawn? No disrespect intended. Looked really beautiful.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes