2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017
dude, da fuck you want more :unsure: ??! did you even watched the whole thing? the quality, incredible texture, cock growth, multiple cumflations, gaping ...
Some people are just looking for something to nag about. ‍:(
Yup! I keep my high standard, I considered Hold same as Wildeer Studio in term of workflow. Barely anything for years, new vid looked good, but 13 mins with only sex toy, just not my fav. Again, a 13mins video for a comeback is excellent, I was hoped a bit more "oomph" like big cock monster, futa...etc like his previous works: Monster Tamers, Galactic Limit, and so on.

I'm a big fan of his over the top style, this vid is good but not my cup of tea, can't wait to see what is he cooking next

RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP Updated - Added a lot of missing content up to around 2024-03-20. No Monster Tamers 2 yet.

- - (more mirrors in OP)

ElfQuestPrequel.gif GL2-5.gif MonsterTamers.gif

The OP hasn't been updated in years, so probably nothing new to people who have been keeping up with the artist. I updated a few older Elf's Quest image sets with unwatermarked versions, and tried to gather & sort all of the image sets and animations. This should be mostly complete up to Monster Tamers 2. I only included image sets / animations. I didn't add any game stuff or executables.

Apr 18, 2022
OP Updated - Added a lot of missing content up to around 2024-03-20. No Monster Tamers 2 yet.

- - (more mirrors in OP)

View attachment 3947163 View attachment 3947164 View attachment 3947165

The OP hasn't been updated in years, so probably nothing new to people who have been keeping up with the artist. I updated a few older Elf's Quest image sets with unwatermarked versions, and tried to gather & sort all of the image sets and animations. This should be mostly complete up to Monster Tamers 2. I only included image sets / animations. I didn't add any game stuff or executables.
Excuse me, could you tell me please - you got all this stuff directly from patreon or from other places? :)

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
This looks really good, unfortunately mostly useless length again and that one long video is just with a huge dildo.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Monster Tamers 2:

Image Set:
Bonus:
Game Version PC:
Game Version Mac:
Game Version Android:

Files will be deleted after 14/10 days of inactivity (anonymfile/gofile).

Last edited:

whydoh987

Jan 4, 2020
Monster Tamers 2:

Image Set:
Bonus:
Game Version PC:
Game Version Mac:
Game Version Android:

Files will be deleted after 14/10 days of inactivity (anonymfile/gofile).
when ever i try to download the game version pc it says that its detected a virus does anyone know whats up with that?

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
when ever i try to download the game version pc it says that its detected a virus does anyone know whats up with that?
IDK. I just zipped the downloaded original folders in ubuntu and uploaded them. Pretty sure a false positive. But if in doubt, just watch the image set only.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote