VN RPGM Completed Hold in Your Cum and Protect Your Girlfriend! [Final] [Haniwa Immersion]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
I have yet to try playing this but I'm intrigued. What...what does that title mean? Why can he not nut? Is it some kind of competition? A curse? A situation like that one Spiderman plotline?
Well fuck, now I have to know.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Wait, isn't it? I played the game just now and that's kind of how it seemed to me. I got a harem end where you end up with both your GF and the pink haired oneesan, you got to take your GF's virginity, and you end up working in the sexy massage parlor after the old man retires so you then presumable go on to grope and molest other people's girls.
Really? I thought from the game title is just like another typical japanese ntr where the mc is pathetic and does nothing... I avoid them like a plague (there's exception ofc).

Then this one I gotta try.... but I just remembered it's MTL... the real cuckoldry :cry:

Tesrof

Apr 22, 2018
The original game has animations, theres somthing in the translation that stops them from working, does anyone know if theres a way to fix this?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"Hold in your cum to protect your girlfriend."

Wait, so you are telling me No Nut November actually have real life application?! :4Head:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
hey, anyone here can give a better summary then 'couple goes to salon where (NTR) things happen' like maybe 3-4 sentences more would be nice

Reactions: Pyrrical

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
hey, anyone here can give a better summary then 'couple goes to salon where (NTR) things happen' like maybe 3-4 sentences more would be nice
Well just from what I played, you both get ero massages and there is a button prompt to get erect/cum but that is a trap early on at least because if you escalate the situation so does the fat old man i got 2 bad ends on purpose the gf became a bj addict in one, and pregnant and ntrd in the other. It seems not getting erect is how you "win" unless you want to lose

The game does a mediocre job of explaining this though unless I misread something

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Well just from what I played, you both get ero massages and there is a button prompt to get erect/cum but that is a trap early on at least because if you escalate the situation so does the fat old man i got 2 bad ends on purpose the gf became a bj addict in one, and pregnant and ntrd in the other. It seems not getting erect is how you "win" unless you want to lose

The game does a mediocre job of explaining this though unless I misread something
How quickly does she give in to the other man? And how mean is she about it?

May 28, 2019
An interesting thought, I figure it's really more a function of NTR being harder to pull off without text. The whole genre relies on context and setup so it suffers disproportionally more from both no translation and bad translation.
If anything, I also noticed way more NTR games on here getting MTL vs the Japanese game tag. This really makes me think... I wonder if it has to do with people who don't like NTR but still wanna fap. They then MTL these games as a mean of easy effort so they can get to the game/CG with the bare minimum. It would explain why they don't care it's MTL: Maybe they never care about the NTR to begin with.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The original game has animations, theres somthing in the translation that stops them from working, does anyone know if theres a way to fix this?
I'll look into this.

If anything, I also noticed way more NTR games on here getting MTL vs the Japanese game tag. This really makes me think... I wonder if it has to do with people who don't like NTR but still wanna fap. They then MTL these games as a mean of easy effort so they can get to the game/CG with the bare minimum. It would explain why they don't care it's MTL: Maybe they never care about the NTR to begin with.
I find in my experience that MTLs are generally done by fans that don't want to wait for an official, then people who just want to fuck with others with a fetish they don't like. A good chunk of people don't care, an MTL is better then nothing is a pretty common mindset and are happy with what they get. I find it very hard to believe someone would waste their time creating an MTL for the express purpose of ruining a game for fetish. A fair amount of work just to see people rage, when the same effect can be done through a troll post that requires 0 effort outside of provoking NTR fans. Just my observation.

Reactions: Evil987

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well when it's some rpg maker games, translator++ makes it easy to create a machine translation, so there might be some people who just decides to upload it (not in this games case). For example when the new Mishiji game comes out, I don't expect it to get a translation so I will most likely use translator++ to create a machine translation. After that I can be nice and upload it here for the people who are okay with it. At best someone has fun with it, at worst people will start bitch and moan but it doesn't hurt anyobody. I doubt that people who want to translate it will stop beacuse there is an MTL available.

I don't like machine translation myself but sometime you don't have another choice.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes