Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 4] [Seez] - Compressed

Updated the compression, seems like the first version had some sound errors.
Reuploaded it again. If you downloaded my earlier fix you can find a fix for the fix here.

Note to myself, decrypt the Audio folder manually. (m4a_ won't get decrypted otherwise). Also rename the 2 non latin folders yourself.

Win [295 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoldcraftChroniclesAki-CH4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug with the game or the compressed version, but I get an error after Nichole calls after the earliest freeroam drinking/beach scenes were done.
The error:
Failed to Load
audio/se/Phone/cell-phone-hang-up-100514.ogg

Reactions: Rikybatista

Abmms

Mar 14, 2022
Not sure if it's a bug with the game or the compressed version, but I get an error after Nichole calls after the earliest freeroam drinking/beach scenes were done.
The error:
Failed to Load
audio/se/Phone/cell-phone-hang-up-100514.ogg
Just put audio folder from noncompressed to compressed version and problem will be resolved

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Just put audio folder from noncompressed to compressed version and problem will be resolved
Fair enough, but I downloaded the compressed specifically because my internet is slow and downloading 3gbs takes a while, otherwise I'd just play the noncompressed version in the first place.

Abmms

Mar 14, 2022
Fair enough, but I downloaded the compressed specifically because my internet is slow and downloading 3gbs takes a while, otherwise I'd just play the noncompressed version in the first place.
— there original audio, from noncompressed version.

But I must say, that playing through compression game (just for check up), i find another error popup (on screenshot).

So on my PC, I have problem with file named — フェラチオ2.ogg_ , and couldn't resolve it by myself. On other hand, in noncompress version this error is not observed. I am writing this to you, as a warning about possible problems with compressed game.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Pixeldrain — there original audio, from noncompressed version.

But I must say, that playing through compression game (just for check up), i find another error popup (on screenshot).

So on my PC, I have problem with file named — フェラチオ2.ogg_ , and couldn't resolve it by myself. On other hand, in noncompress version this error is not observed. I am writing this to you, as a warning about possible problems with compressed game.
Thank you for trying, but, I put your folder in the audio folder and I still got the same error. I guess I'll try the full version. Don't have much choice. BTW, dev, if you are reading this, I am loving your game. Nichole seems to be sweet and kind with the wife, at least up to this point. I know she probably wants to take wife away from hubby, and that's okay with me and corrupt her as much as possible, and I'm okay with that too. No real people, or futa's were damaged in the making of this game. So, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, because the dev is cooking!!!

Well, playing the full version got rid of the error. Just hope that future compressed versions will work better.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes