Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024

So odd. Apparently when I compressed the game into a zip file some of the files just didn't go in. I had a few very nice people reach out with other things that could have caused the problem. I reexported and reuploaded it to mega. I also downloaded it from the link and did a quick test. Everything should be fine now. I will be reaching out to the admins to reupload the other links shortly.

Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful! Please continue to message me if you find any bugs.

Thank you all!

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Mega

So odd. Apparently when I compressed the game into a zip file some of the files just didn't go in. I had a few very nice people reach out with other things that could have caused the problem. I reexported and reuploaded it to mega. I also downloaded it from the link and did a quick test. Everything should be fine now. I will be reaching out to the admins to reupload the other links shortly.

Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful! Please continue to message me if you find any bugs.

Thank you all!
dont worry, just keep going, it takes time effort and patience

Reactions: Creator Seez

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Mega

Thank you all!
If you haven't already use the "report" feature on the OP, and just select "Game Update" option there. That would usually be the fastest way to get it updated

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Sorry, but it says an error: no memory. Although I have plenty of it.
Interesting. There are so many factors that could come into play there that I'm not 100% sure what is causing it without more information. If anyone else has this problem DM me please.

Reactions: DearlHunters

banana_s

May 15, 2020
I relly like the game and im waiting for updates :)
I alredy make games in that engine, and in the star is a bit hard to understeand, but with the time it comes to be easyer to improve, so good luck to improve your games :3

katyusha

Aug 19, 2017
Interesting game, i like the ntr and when i look at Aki she gives me a Liru vibe, what i mean is that when i look at her she reminds me of Liru, did you took inspiration from her or its a coincidence? anyways i hope you keep making more lol, i also just saw your teaser for how she will change along the game and i cant wait to see her with those dark nipples, its perfect

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
is the game liner? or or is it choice based? do you get to choose if they fall?
For now it is liner. These first two chapters were just me getting a feel for the engine. To be honest I haven't decided yet.

Interesting game, i like the ntr and when i look at Aki she gives me a Liru vibe, what i mean is that when i look at her she reminds me of Liru, did you took inspiration from her or its a coincidence? anyways i hope you keep making more lol, i also just saw your teaser for how she will change along the game and i cant wait to see her with those dark nipples, its perfect
I didn't know the name when I first read your comment. I recognize her after a quick google search. So in short no, but I do see the similarities. Just a coincidence.

katyusha

Aug 19, 2017
For now it is liner. These first two chapters were just me getting a feel for the engine. To be honest I haven't decided yet.

I didn't know the name when I first read your comment. I recognize her after a quick google search. So in short no, but I do see the similarities. Just a coincidence.
well, its a good coincidence for me since i love Liru meaning i really like Aki too since she reminds me of her lol

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes