kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
kirantiplayer
This game surprised me a lot I first thought that it would be another generic game, but seems way much better than most ntr games here.

I have a lot of question but I will resume it,
What are your plan to Sofia? Alex didn't seems interested in her, so she will be part of the Femdom or just a temporary character?
How many routes and sub-routes are planned?

A recommendation, you should add a walkthrough for each route, playing a save file kind of ruin the experience since you don't get the events before it.
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Sofia will become a a temporary character or the main heroine of the routes depending on your choices (Although the route with her will be a little bit shorter than with Lily) and Axel does gain some interest in her but for now that is the patreon version and will be uploaded on the 24th of this month i think.

I really can't say how many routes i have planned because, in the beginning there were going to be only 9 routes (3 main routes and 6 sub routes) but while i'm writing the game i get the feel that some choices should lead to their own route (Like the MC tasting Netorase and deciding to stop it instead of continuing) so there are a lot of sub routes. Right now i think there are like 8 routes (Most of them Netorare, 2 Netorase and for now 1 Vanilla since Vanilla hasn't been chosen on patreon).

I actually thought of making a walkthrough, the main problem is that i don't have the time to do it, so i'm waiting to have a break from my job to make one.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Sofia will become a a temporary character or the main heroine of the routes depending on your choices (Although the route with her will be a little bit shorter than with Lily) and Axel does gain some interest in her but for now that is the patreon version and will be uploaded on the 24th of this month i think.

I really can't say how many routes i have planned because, in the beginning there were going to be only 9 routes (3 main routes and 6 sub routes) but while i'm writing the game i get the feel that some choices should lead to their own route (Like the MC tasting Netorase and deciding to stop it instead of continuing) so there are a lot of sub routes. Right now i think there are like 8 routes (Most of them Netorare, 2 Netorase and for now 1 Vanilla since Vanilla hasn't been chosen on patreon).

I actually thought of making a walkthrough, the main problem is that i don't have the time to do it, so i'm waiting to have a break from my job to make one.
I Might be wrong but something like this?
Dense Protagonist NTR: Allow Alex to take advantage on very opportunity , apology to him during the first night and take the car next day.

Not so Dense Protagonist NTR: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity on the first day, don't apology to him, help Lily clean the guest house, watch the balcony scene, go to the guest house, say that you feel jealousy.

Humiliation NTR: Buy condom by foot during second day(previous decisions are irrelevant).

Netorare into Netorase: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity on the first day, don't apology to him, help Lily clean the guest house, watch the balcony scene, go to the guest house, say that you feel aroused.

Pure Netorase: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity on the first day, don't apology to him, intervene during the bath scene, take the car, go to the guest house.

Vanilla: intervene on every scene with Alex(just the first day is enough).

Last edited:

Pitopito

Jun 2, 2017
I'm having issues every time Lily says she will go early next morning with Alex on a date on the vanilla route. She always wake up next the mc saying she loves him and going to do the breakfast. I'm the only one?

Reactions: kirantiplayer

Kaiza27

Apr 21, 2018
I am sorry if this was asked before, but I can't move in the game, I can only move down and left and that's it, am I doing something wrong or?

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Dense Protagonist NTR : Allow Alex to take advantage on very opportunity and apology to him during the first night
Not so Dense Protagonist NTR: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity, don't apology to him and take his car to buy condom during second day(not sure)
Humiliation NTR: Buy condom by foot during second day (there is seems to be sub routes to regain respect from Lily or make her even more pissed)
Netorare into Netorase: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity and don't apology to him
Pure Netorase: Absolute no idea
Vanilla: intervene on every scene with Alex(wondering what cheating with sofia will lead

I think there is possibility to other routes like Lily taking the initiative and asking the mc to allow her to have sex with Alex or seducing the player with the idea
It's pretty accurate! I think the only thing (That is not even wrong, it's just incomplete) is that, i think you can have 2 variations of the same route if you go to the city or stay at home and help Lily in the "Dense Protagonist". I'm not entirely sure, though.
I would love if this site had something like a "pin this comment" so that people could see your post when trying to find a route. At least until i can make the official walkthrough.

I'm having issues every time Lily says she will go early next morning with Alex on a date on the vanilla route. She always wake up next the mc saying she loves him and going to do the breakfast. I'm the only one?
There two things i want to say.
1. What choices did you take? or if you could send me a savefile inside that route, that would help even more to find if this is a bug or not.
2. If Lily says that she is going on a date with Axel, then you are no longer inside the Vanilla route, so you might want to be careful as to not get exposed to NTR without warning.

Please make a walkthrought for the pure netorase route :)
To get into the pure Netorase route do this:
-spy on them
-don't speak during dinner
-When Lily asks you to go to apologize, FAKE IT (This is probably the easiest way to enter the route. There is another way but i don't remember right now and i'm not at home to check it)
-During the next day, ask Axel for a ride to the city. (You will see an event of Axel spraying Lily with a perfume. If you don't see this event, then you did something wrong.)
-When you get back home, go to the guests house and choose that you are Aroused (Or something like that, i don't remember the correct word i used.)
And after this you should be in the Pure Netorase Route.
Hope this helps and Let me know if it doesn't work.

I am sorry if this was asked before, but I can't move in the game, I can only move down and left and that's it, am I doing something wrong or?
Does this only happen with my game? I remember that i had a similar bug but with RPGM games in general.
I'm going to assume that you already closed and re-open the game so i won't go into that one, Try restarting your PC (This is what works for me usually) and if it still isn't fixed, try holding shift and then spam the keys that are stuck.
If it only happens with my game, send me a savefile when you can so i can see if i also get the same bug.

Reactions: rgnar62

Etheric

May 30, 2017
It's pretty accurate! I think the only thing (That is not even wrong, it's just incomplete) is that, i think you can have 2 variations of the same route if you go to the city or stay at home and help Lily in the "Dense Protagonist". I'm not entirely sure, though.
I would love if this site had something like a "pin this comment" so that people could see your post when trying to find a route. At least until i can make the official walkthrough.
Feel free to use but I think there some wrong in there but you probably will know better

To get into the pure Netorase route do this:
-spy on them
-don't speak during dinner
-When Lily asks you to go to apologize, FAKE IT (This is probably the easiest way to enter the route. There is another way but i don't remember right now and i'm not at home to check it)
-During the next day, ask Axel for a ride to the city. (You will see an event of Axel spraying Lily with a perfume. If you don't see this event, then you did something wrong.)
-When you get back home, go to the guests house and choose that you are Aroused (Or something like that, i don't remember the correct word i used.)
And after this you should be in the Pure Netorase Route.
Hope this helps and Let me know if it doesn't work.
Also need to intervene during the Bath visit
I have to say that the scene was weird

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Thank you, I prefer rpgms myself. I think the renpy lovers should just stick to them instead of always complaining. I really like the game, won't become a patreon because I am really broke. Nevertheless I have to agree with some suggestions made here to create or integrate a route where she cheats only for pleasure but keep loving the mc, without being a total bitch and without humiliation towards the mc( maybe femdom and humiliation towards axel, treating him like a toy).
So before i started making the game i had a friend who was going to do the art for the game and that friend suggested doing it in RPGMaker. He said that it was easier and also that i could add a lot of freedom to explore the game and so i choose that without questioning it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dense Protagonist NTR : Allow Alex to take advantage on very opportunity and apology to him during the first night
Not so Dense Protagonist NTR: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity, don't apology to him and take his car to buy condom during second day(not sure)
Humiliation NTR: Buy condom by foot during second day (there is seems to be sub routes to regain respect from Lily or make her even more pissed)
Netorare into Netorase: Allow alex to take advantage on very opportunity and don't apology to him
Pure Netorase: Absolute no idea
Vanilla: intervene on every scene with Alex(wondering what cheating with sofia will lead

I think there is possibility to other routes like Lily taking the initiative and asking the mc to allow her to have sex with Alex or seducing the player with the idea
Thanks, I like to be sure how to avoid NTR.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Really love this game with variety route,

it's lovely if in next update the Walkthrough available, and the game have more display layer (like 720px x 1080px)

btw thanks kirantiplayer , waiting for next update :love:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Feel free to use but I think there some wrong in there but you probably will know better

Also need to intervene during the Bath visit
I have to say that the scene was weird
I don't remember exactly but i think it was not necessary to intervene in the bathroom, i might be wrong though, and Yeah that was quite literally the first sex scene i made, you can most definitely see the bad quality. At that time i wasn't sure if i wanted the game to faster or to take its time, so i kinda just make it like that, haha.

Thank you, I prefer rpgms myself. I think the renpy lovers should just stick to them instead of always complaining. I really like the game, won't become a patreon because I am really broke. Nevertheless I have to agree with some suggestions made here to create or integrate a route where she cheats only for pleasure but keep loving the mc, without being a total bitch and without humiliation towards the mc( maybe femdom and humiliation towards axel, treating him like a toy).
I was planning on a route like that, but as a subroute for one of the netorase routes. The game is still very early in development so i might change my mind and make it its own route, but i can't really say for sure yet.

Really love this game with variety route,

it's lovely if in next update the Walkthrough available, and the game have more display layer (like 720px x 1080px)

btw thanks kirantiplayer , waiting for next update :love:
I'm glad you like the game! I don't know if i will be able to make a walkthrough that soon, i'm having a lot health problems IRL and its taking a lot of time between work and going to the doctor, and Also i'm a bit afraid that if i add something that can increase the size of the window in the game, the images will be too pixelated. RPGM vx ace doesn't have a way to auto-resize images to size of the window, so the images are 544x416 and if make the window bigger i feel like, or the image will just be stretched and get pixelated or the image will stay the same size and in the very middle of the screen.
I might find a way around this, but i haven't searched for one yet. I'm sorry.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I don't remember exactly but i think it was not necessary to intervene in the bathroom, i might be wrong though, and Yeah that was quite literally the first sex scene i made, you can most definitely see the bad quality. At that time i wasn't sure if i wanted the game to faster or to take its time, so i kinda just make it like that, haha.
Haha Indeed the scene was weird

You if are accepting suggestion:
I think you should rework that scene and make the route more accessible, the whole netorase could have a early trigger (the bath scene with alex and the mc for exemple).

The Humiliation NTR reason for Lily being mad is somewhat interesting, I like the whole made up reason because she can't tell the real one but the MC obeying everything and being dense as fuck is just weird... Could have a better reason, like threaten to break up or something, the mc decide to obey and because of it Lily realize that she can exploit that. Making him less dense also would be good.

The second scene with Alex is also weird, there isn't logic for the mc say nothing, I think it would be better the option being a boring or uninspired praise , making Lily mad for the lack of effort.

Anyway I hope for your best, rare to find good devs these days, I will suport the patreon when I receive this month cash.
Good Luck.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Hello guys! I hope you guys had a fun week.
This week i focused on making a little minigame for halloween since it won on the poll.

IMPORTANT: The minigame does not contain loud noises or jumpscares or anything like that, is just a maze where you can find several characters and add them to your party, you then go to one of the rooms that i made and you will be able to trigger an event with the people in your party. Sadly though, like i said in the same poll i wasn't going to have that much time, so the minigame is incomplete, as of now there are only 4 events that can be triggered but i will go and add more during the rest of this day and tomorrow since i will not be as busy as i was last week.
Anyway here is a more summarized update:

-Created the map for the minigame (A big maze like map with 5 rooms, one of them being a special recollection room for the event)
-Added 5 new characters ( 4 Females, 2 of them are just characters for this event and i probably won't be adding anything more with them, 1 of them is a side character that you can only activate if you have a secret key and other will be added to the routes. The other one is the male character that some of you requested. He will also be added to some of the routes at some point)
-Added 4 new sex events for this minigame. 2 Vanilla ones and 2 Netorare ones. (For now only Lily and Sofia have events)
-Added a new item specifically for this event that will allow you to disband your party so you can pick new members and try to see more events.

I still want to add more events to this minigame so the full changelog next week might be a bit bigger regarding the minigame, To enter the minigame you can do it from the Recollection Room, there will be a green magic circle that when you step on it you will receive the option to enter.

That's all, i hope you guys have a nice week and stay safe! Remember that the game will be uploaded next sunday and that tomorrow there will be a poll for the route you guys want me to focus on this week.

Reactions: Jer0
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes