Arkade

May 23, 2017
a little confused because the routes have changed names over development.. Like netorase 1/2 has become NTRS1/2- but then theres S-NTR.. And if going by discord changelog- then there hasn't been a new event added to the actually netorare 2(now NTR2?-) since january. and each update seems to interchangeably start naming routes and also be in different orders top to bottom. Maybe a simple bullet list as a changelog that goes like
NTR1:no changes
NTR2: 2 events
NTRS1: typos
NTRS2: no changes
S-NTR: no changes etc.

simplified and obviously will be more than that but would at least be easier on the eyes and understandeable at a glance. Not mentioning certain routes for multiple versions but also having different ways they can be addressed by community easy to make misunderstandings.

Dec 13, 2018
Man, am I the only one prefer the honey select ver.1 characters model? These games with HS2 models are so overrated the same on every game male and mc model is trash, the female is not even that good only boring cute looking.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From regarding how stats will work going forward...

Hello everyone! I just got home, sorry for the late post.

So, like i said last week, this week i worked on mostly on fixing things and adding things that were suggested.

-Added a tag on the last choice before entering a route. Like, if you want to go to the city without telling anyone on the 2nd day, now it will tell you -Go to the city (S-NTR) so that you know the route you want to be in and not enter another on accident. (For now not all routes were added this tag, some choices have been a bit annoying because of the way they were written when i first started the game, but hopefully i'll have all of them tagged for when the update is released.
-Fixed the arrow when entering the home. (On some days this arrow wasn't blinking)
-Fixed a lot of typos.
-Added a content for the days 16 & 17 of the Vanilla route. (Day 17 is still incomplete. I'll finish it after taking a nap. Also, i'll try to add at least 1 sex scene to this route)

-I'm currently reworking the [Love] and [Sexual Desire] mechanic. At first they were supposed to be requirements to enter routes and once you were inside the route you had to be careful so you are not dropped into another route. But from now on, After entering a route, this stat will only direct you to a different ending. The Sexual Desire stat will be important on the NTR and NTRS routes while only being the requirement for some sex events in the Vanilla route.
The Love stat will be really important if you want to get a Good or Bad ending.

I probably missed something, sorry.

Hope you have a nice a week and see you tomorrow with the poll for the focus of the week!
(End of Patreon post.)

Personally, I think this is welcome news. The stat mechanic really needed reworking since it felt like the most meaningful choices were all front-loaded at the start of the game (as echoed in some reviews), and were not dynamic enough regarding how things progressed from there (e.g., routes, reactions) as one played the game. I've only ever been on the vanilla route, but even from that I can tell that the player needed to throw the MC under the bus or put Lily in front of the wolves (or, most disturbingly, give in to the "asshole guest") before being allowed to see the other routes.

It doesn't alleviate the core problem itself (after the build up of going through the explanation that the stats were important and can change the resulting outcomes dynamically from the choices and actions by the player), but having the choices now tagged with route outcomes and the stats now primarily affecting whether the player gets to see the good and bad ending of a particular route helps somewhat. The game is aligning itself to be more of a VN at this point than ever before, imho.

In any event, good luck to the dev. Hope this will result in a better end-user experience. Cheers y'all!

Reactions: Alannnnn and Walt71

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I wonder if a way to just turn off the game asking if you want to view heroine pov each time could exist. It always defaults to yes even if you want to skip it- maybe just saving your last choice would be enough. But think it'd make more sense to choose a single perspective at gamestart rather than every single day. Or do what many other games do and have an item that flips the trigger on and off in your inventory of whether it will show.

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
I wonder if a way to just turn off the game asking if you want to view heroine pov each time could exist. It always defaults to yes even if you want to skip it- maybe just saving your last choice would be enough. But think it'd make more sense to choose a single perspective at gamestart rather than every single day. Or do what many other games do and have an item that flips the trigger on and off in your inventory of whether it will show.
Only takes like 5-10 seconds of skip to speed through if you accidentally say you want to see.
I prefer that it has the option every time

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
a little confused because the routes have changed names over development.. Like netorase 1/2 has become NTRS1/2- but then theres S-NTR.. And if going by discord changelog- then there hasn't been a new event added to the actually netorare 2(now NTR2?-) since january. and each update seems to interchangeably start naming routes and also be in different orders top to bottom. Maybe a simple bullet list as a changelog that goes like
NTR1:no changes
NTR2: 2 events
NTRS1: typos
NTRS2: no changes
S-NTR: no changes etc.

simplified and obviously will be more than that but would at least be easier on the eyes and understandeable at a glance. Not mentioning certain routes for multiple versions but also having different ways they can be addressed by community easy to make misunderstandings.
I know i need to think some other name for the routes but i'm very bad with names so i just call them how in the order that i made them. Also, for now i have been updating the S-NTR route (Special Netorare route...i know pretty lame, right?) because it was the route that had the least amount of content out of all the NTR routes and people were asking for it, so the other Netorare routes haven't been worked on for a bit of time.

So, at first the game didn't even have the option. I started adding them because some people wanted to know what was happening at the other side while i personally wanted to let those scenes not be seen for mystery purpose. So instead i added an option for those who would enjoy to not see those scenes and only imagine what happened there. I'll see what i can do to add a way for the option to not appear but it might take a while for me to add it.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Good game but currently, with that many unfinished routes and the lot bugs its nonseless to play it. Lets see how it will be in a few years.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Good game but currently, with that many unfinished routes and the lot bugs its nonseless to play it. Lets see how it will be in a few years.
The game is developing far faster than most games here, at least that I have played. There are many sub routes but this dev makes the "true end" of all routes first. Or so it seems, Leaves the side/sub routes open for future development.
I wish every dev had his/her dedication.
Though granted! I might be a bit of a fanboy when it comes to this game and dev as I think the NTR is top notch in just about every route, and there are many. I just want the under the table footjob and it has it all :) No a hidden cam too for the netorare. I know illegal and even taboo under taboo maybe, or so it appears as no game really has it? That's a thing only superstars does and get away with I guess. Also not so morally or ethically cool but.. details :) And EYY Eric is a superstar writer! :)

Anyway... Thank you once again for another update Kirantiplayer and for making this game!

Also what bugs have you encountered? I have only seen one where I enter the room and it bugs out where I have to reload and re do it or such, with a black screen. But I think there was a black screen fix in game inventory :)

And also Kirantiplayer think about my hidden cam more, you kinda teased me with the broken cam :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caninenappe

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is the NTR avoidable ?
There is a love route I think, where you stop the hearts and such, called vanilla route. Only route I haven't played but i heard it's good? Probably should at some time :) After I played these 397 games and coming :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the NTR avoidable ?
Vanilla route is really good but don't expect much from updates. The route isn't forgotten but there's a large number of paths and the vanilla path only gets an update every so often.
For what it's worth though it's really good. The heroine can become an absolute 10/10 major bitch on some of the NTR routes, and on the vanilla route she takes that uber cunt energy and directs it all towards the villain.

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
without a doubt this is one of the best ntr Ive played. The only thing thats missing is obviously the end, but that will eventually come, and voice acting. If youre an ntr fan, this is a must.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uff. the worst of RPGM. Linear progression (there is no reason for all the walking - a text menu does the same, just not as annoying) and the screen is SO TINY! - you can barely see anything.
There are not settings for volume or text speed - and the sounds are aweful.

There might be a fun story in this game, but I wont be able to find it. Unplayable.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes