ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So how are the sex scenes? Is it just one picture then that's the end of the sex scene? or is it good?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The second netorase route is Lily cheating behind MC's back but he acts oblivious and allows it as he secretly spies on them and it turns him on. So it's a semi Netorare/rase route.

I don't remember how exactly to get it but I recall you need to spy on them on day 1, don't compliment her food, pretend to apologize, let her handjob Axel on bathroom, then next day work for Lily, grab the keys, spy on them on the balcony, and when you come back to guest house they'll be on the dark guest room. You can spy on them from the 2nd floor hole in the bathroom, and you choose that it makes you Jealous (important. Choosing It Excites you also locks you to Netorase but there's less content). Now you're locked on the path you just have to act oblivious all the time and you can spy on them.
But I cant find the dam keys?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
oh no bug again after buying condoms

this happen because i show only show affection only at dinner and let axel do his thing, and when im going to buy condom i got stuck at black screen.

oh i found one again and it happen when i only allow axel to invite lily to restaurant, and the MC show all affection toward lily, and this happen... the black screen when you are going to have sex after found out lily have axel smell

looks like different path different bug

i think dev need to check every choice not every path, i realize the game determine by the choice not the stat of your love nor lily lust.
it means this will be difficult challenge for dev, he need to test every choice.. see the outcome... also need his patron to test the game and report it more detail to him

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
can people tell me if axel really drop condom after bath????

love route sex scenes at day 2 still black screen or this happen because i dont find any condom if axel really drop it

Last edited:

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
kirantiplayer
its propably been asked before, but why do you use RPGM? wouldnt it be better/easier to make it in RenPy?
So before i started making the game i had a friend who was going to do the art for the game and that friend suggested doing it in RPGMaker. He said that it was easier and also that i could add a lot of freedom to explore the game and so i choose that without questioning it.

Reactions: ObeX and sneakydiss

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
how do I find keys though lol doors are locked
If its the keys to the guests house then its inside the guests house in the bathroom.

If its the keys for the balcony door you can find it in the storage room. It's really dark inside their but should still be able to see it.

Hope this helps.

Peepay

Jan 29, 2020
How do o get this scenes:
- axel&lily thighjob (image 2&3)
- axel&lily watching tv (image 4)
- lily titsjob (image 12)
- lily behind curtain (last image)

Dervish666

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone has issues goin fullscreen? the option to launch it at fullscreen doesnt work and neither the alt+enter combination (the game freezes for some seconds and then goes on keeping the smaller resolution)

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Wait. If that's the second, what the hell is the first!?
The first one is in the savefile that i uploaded. In the first one you go to the city and the MC smells a man on Lily and gets turned on. The second one is where MC hears Lily cheating on him and realizes that he actually wants more instead of trying to stop it.

How do o get this scenes:
- axel&lily thighjob (image 2&3)
- axel&lily watching tv (image 4)
- lily titsjob (image 12)
- lily behind curtain (last image)
1. During the first day: Spy on them in the kitchen, don't speak during dinner, and during the night don't go to search for Lily. During the second day: Go to the city and you should be able to see the thighjob.

2. During the first day: Interrupt them in the kitchen, speak during dinner and after the bath event go to the toilet and pick up the condom, then go to your room and have sex with Lily. During the night don't go search for Lily. During the second day go to the city and you will see the event of them watching TV.

3 & 4. Continue the route of the thighjob and you will see them, for the titsjob however make sure to select to see the events from the side of Lily after the behind the curtains event.

Reactions: Peepay

Rolios

Jan 2, 2020
A loop is present : when the female friend is supposed to arrive during the trip of Axel and Lily in the city, you go to check if she is outside, then you want to check your computer but you work and you ask yourself if the friend is present outside again.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirantiplayer
Apr 19, 2018
This is my favorite NTR game.
The scene where Lily is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would love to date a girl who lies to my face like that, and doesn't even bother to hide the evidence.
I hope more scenes like this become present in the game. It would be even better if we had some dialogue options in the middle of these scenes that would add flavor to it.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes