• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
This is barely even a game. I suppose you can call it one because it contains art and requires some form of installation, but this is shit. Sorry, auth, but it needs to be said: This is your basic flash game.

Aug 23, 2019
my asistan only says to quick and the flirt option nothing more
faced the same problem. decided! you need to bring the girl to orgasm, but don't finish yourself and then everything will work) at least it helped me, the office opened and the dialogue changed after leaving the girl.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Try making some actual gameplay before introducing other game elements like offices, keys that have to be found, etc.
I fail to understand the "game" part of this advanced animation.

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
The most consistent way I've had the game bug out and not get the office is if you actually customise the character before/during the action. If you leave 'em alone you get the office dialogue but it's bugged out every other time.

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
I have no idea how to make a game or anything like that, but I'd say it would probably be the best option if you fix the bugs and scenes before you try adding more characters.

Reactions: elgumidge

Ashenpump

Jan 23, 2022
No matter what i do i can't get money
i start a new game,go to any girl, get them to climax, (with changing clothes, without, with climaxing yourself, without) and after i get the phone, just the textbox of "that was quick" and i don't earn any money. No matter what i do

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I would request you stop replacing the Changelog every time you update and instead use the spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to condense previous updates thereby allowing us to see how much you have upgraded each time. This directly affects how much support I am willing to give if a game is good.

Reactions: 89alexxx91

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
me and my boner find this... intriguing, but I will hold off until some more content is added

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You still need to complete the "first quest". (Ie: Make a girl cum, and click through the initial dialogue. It bugs out if you click outside the dialogue box before the dialogue is finished. Velma is confirmed to work for this purpose.)

Reactions: L33tmaster

Atlasflame666

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone help me? i have at least 10 of love in every girl, and 44 in the recepcionist, but in the phone i cant change to day and i cant make any money, i try to change it and go outside but it useless, how do i bug out this?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes