StingerVan

Apr 30, 2022
Я раз что смог помочь
Как только выйди и я смогу найти новые версии то буду пытаться сразу выкладывать.
Увидимся в следующем обновлении
По скрипту: я не пользователь Патреона
У меня есть один метод через Mega, он раскрывать его не буду.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
So in regards to the android version am I to presume there's no unlock or cheat you can do, to get everything apart from of course having a previous save file?

aphellirus

Sep 8, 2023
So in regards to the android version am I to presume there's no unlock or cheat you can do, to get everything apart from of course having a previous save file?
i don't think there is, but you can unlock everything in like 10mins, just speed run the quests

Sep 17, 2022
You can scroll up for a 100% save I uploaded, or just open your save in notepad and edit it yourself. It's just a list with entries like "(character name)_quest_1_finished = False" or something like that, so change them all to True and you're done.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
You can scroll up for a 100% save I uploaded, or just open your save in notepad and edit it yourself. It's just a list with entries like "(character name)_quest_1_finished = False" or something like that, so change them all to True and you're done.
Would that work with the android version?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
This will be my last time downloading this game. You can't give it away free in early versions and then prevent people from accessing with a 100% paywall and expect people to actually pay you.

Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
is it possible to unlock all scenes for all characters.
for example boobjob for everysingle character.
1694776516575.png
are they even available or they dont exist?
cuz in the screenshot the first one is available for power
but the others arent. im confused.

StingerVan

Apr 30, 2022
is it possible to unlock all scenes for all characters.
for example boobjob for everysingle character.
View attachment 2931879
are they even available or they dont exist?
cuz in the screenshot the first one is available for power
but the others arent. im confused.
Не на всех персонажей сделано
Нужна ждать обновления

Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
how do i unlock gwenstacy through save file.
ive unlocked everyone else.
and the spider doesnt bite me anymore.
1694786217540.png
idk help.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes