paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Where do you input the codes?
Go into your phone and then go to the Potions app on the second screen. There you can enter all the codes. Watch out each code can only be used once in a savegame unless you use my modded assembly!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
FOR THESE CODES YOU NEED TO USE ONE OF MY CUSTOM MODDED ASSEMBLIES!

fill me up daddy paw_beans uwu = 999999 Potions, Coins, Diamonds, Level, XP
fuzzy doubloons = 999999 Coins
shiny stones = 999999 Diamonds
level 1 crook = 999 Levels
i had sex yes = 999999 Experience (XP)
gotta buy milk = all characters pregnant
Your custom codes give things that aren't in game (eg Diamonds), and make all the girls pregnant? How?
Dafuk

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Your custom codes give things that aren't in game (eg Diamonds), and make all the girls pregnant? How?
Dafuk
These things like diamonds are referenced in the code itself. I thought i would add all things like that so that they are there if needed. I haven't played through the entire game so i can't tell you if diamonds are used in any part of the game. Its better to have the cheat available and not need them rather than to have them missing when you would need them no?
About the girls. From what i have seen in the code (Which is a clusterfuck let me tell you, Felt like looking through yandere dev code) it seems to be simple 0 and 1's so it just flips them to 1.

Reactions: Wlms
Sep 17, 2022
About the girls. From what i have seen in the code (Which is a clusterfuck let me tell you, Felt like looking through yandere dev code) it seems to be simple 0 and 1's so it just flips them to 1.
I think the reason it looks like that is due to him saving all his variables in the player's save file rather than letting individual game objects have their own variables. So the text for dialogue is in there even though that's meant to be static.
And pregnancy would be a variable at run time which is never loaded, but it's saved anyway because he has them all on that one file.
In other words, significantly worse than Yandev.

Pretty sure diamonds are just a deprecated form of potions? Because instead of money he has a variable called gold, where gold and diamonds are mobile game currency.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I think the reason it looks like that is due to him saving all his variables in the player's save file rather than letting individual game objects have their own variables. So the text for dialogue is in there even though that's meant to be static.
And pregnancy would be a variable at run time which is never loaded, but it's saved anyway because he has them all on that one file.
In other words, significantly worse than Yandev.

Pretty sure diamonds are just a deprecated form of potions? Because instead of money he has a variable called gold, where gold and diamonds are mobile game currency.
Good to know its not only me that sees the code as what it is. Did you see the 3 different quest management "systems"/parts that sometimes have copy pasted code?

Sep 17, 2022
Good to know its not only me that sees the code as what it is. Did you see the 3 different quest management "systems"/parts that sometimes have copy pasted code?
I haven't opened up the actual game code itself, just the save file. It is such a clusterfuck though.
Have you seen the dialogue system in game? When a character says more than two lines, which happens often, he just makes the text smaller, so you get this ugly shit, which is absolutely incomprehensible to begin with.
"dont think your worth my time and eye for an eye so they say you better have some good stuff to give me in return"
Iirc the developer is British, so it's not poor translation issues, he just does everything drunk off his ass or something.

What sort of crazy junk is this?
View attachment 2933905
This is the result of me setting the player's name to a copypasta. (Change it in the stats menu, in the phone)

Reactions: Draven72

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I haven't opened up the actual game code itself, just the save file. It is such a clusterfuck though.
Have you seen the dialogue system in game? When a character says more than two lines, which happens often, he just makes the text smaller, so you get this ugly shit, which is absolutely incomprehensible to begin with.
"dont think your worth my time and eye for an eye so they say you better have some good stuff to give me in return"
Iirc the developer is British, so it's not poor translation issues, he just does everything drunk off his ass or something.

This is the result of me setting the player's name to a copypasta. (Change it in the stats menu, in the phone)
Ohh i thought you looked into the code itself. Well i can tell you its all spread around in a ton of files. 3 Quest systems/managers with 2 of them possibly being connected and running. From the short peek i had at the safe file it looks like a clusterfuck yes. Somebody should show this dev json savegames. The best way to save games and keep your sanity in the process.

Hammer07770

Aug 10, 2023
Shoot me a DM. I bit the bullet and gave them $7 for the full 1.53 zip. (\{^-^)/) They're being a bit greedy with what they're offering. So, fuckem.
Shoot me a DM. I bit the bullet and gave them $7 for the full 1.53 zip. (\{^-^)/) They're being a bit greedy with what they're offering. So, fuckem.
hey want to send that zip file my way? Please

Reactions: Shadowplayer40
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes