Jun 1, 2022
Shoot me a DM. I bit the bullet and gave them $7 for the full 1.53 zip. (\{^-^)/) They're being a bit greedy with what they're offering. So, fuckem.

The dev is so salty, they managed to block me before I grabbed the other versions. I forgot the I share this username. My bad. I got the windows version though. This dev is greedy and lowkey lazy. lmao Fuck'em. Salty cucks.

1.53 patreon version.

Reactions: maruio and 123dsdsd

123dsdsd

Jun 9, 2023
The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority. can you send it on mega or something like that ?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Hole House v0.1.53 Patreon

Here are a few mirrors. Permission granted by Shadowplayer40 and credits to him for sharing!

Additionally my modded assembly and the potion codes have been updated too! View Post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the links are down send me a PM.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
These things like diamonds are referenced in the code itself. I thought i would add all things like that so that they are there if needed. I haven't played through the entire game so i can't tell you if diamonds are used in any part of the game. Its better to have the cheat available and not need them rather than to have them missing when you would need them no?
About the girls. From what i have seen in the code (Which is a clusterfuck let me tell you, Felt like looking through yandere dev code) it seems to be simple 0 and 1's so it just flips them to 1.
Aaah, makes sense now, thanks

Reactions: paw_beans
Jun 29, 2022
is there like a dev mode or something that lets you just select any character and any scene without having to actually go into the room or that all scenes thing

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
is there like a dev mode or something that lets you just select any character and any scene without having to actually go into the room or that all scenes thing
The closest thing to that is if you use one of my modded assemblies to cheat the things or maybe a savegame.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes