kmms

Dec 29, 2022
Damn shame that the dev decided to get smart about posting the files in Patreon posts. With that happening, Kemono is useless for getting the newest version for Chrome

Reactions: The Black Cat

Slendersama

Mar 19, 2020
I know the developer sucks and he stoop so low for manipulating the reviews, but if we just look at the game i think it's pretty solid in terms of quality of content and updates, I've seen much more mediocre ren'py games having an average of 4.5 stars, my point is that the game doesn't deserve less than 3.5 stars in my opinion and if someone is looking for a good game by rating, this game will never show up.

Jun 29, 2022
I know the developer sucks and he stoop so low for manipulating the reviews, but if we just look at the game i think it's pretty solid in terms of quality of content and updates, I've seen much more mediocre ren'py games having an average of 4.5 stars, my point is that the game doesn't deserve less than 3.5 stars in my opinion and if someone is looking for a good game by rating, this game will never show up.
ahahah don't even get me started on Ren'Py and VN's. I think it must be just me but I don't see the point I them really but everyone and their nan seems to be making one.

But yeh get your point that's the one good thing is there are updates frequently and not long breaks between them

Reactions: Slendersama

wtfmates

Jun 1, 2018
So I'm not an expert on anatomy nor am I advocating for images of a fetus being shower with cum, but if you toggle x-ray on a pregnant woman, you shouldn't see an empty womb right?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes