ShinyRayquaza

Jan 27, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing the Patreon files for HoleHouse v0.1.55! Now, if someone could also share the Patreon files for version 0.1.56 of HoleHouse to enjoy the new Marceline character, I would be thankful and appreciate your kindness!
what tier is the "patreon version" if you have to join him to even have the normal edition

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
yeh they switched over to their new site now i think, guessing all the files need to slowly be transfered across so hopefully once thats done its all good again

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
The dev must be really hungry for money at this point, even more oprions and poses locked behind patreon privileges, i say it's only fair the patreon version is shared here after he manipulated the rating of the game, karma has to be applied here guys

Reactions: Dammit
Jun 29, 2022
Been in the game for 2 minutes and this is the worst thing I've ever seen lmao. The dev needs to learn how apostrophes work, because this is actually just egregious. Not a single one of these is correct, and I'm surprised it doesn't say "coin's" at the top.
yeh better get used to that there a lot of it XD

Jun 29, 2022
The dev must be really hungry for money at this point, even more oprions and poses locked behind patreon privileges, i say it's only fair the patreon version is shared here after he manipulated the rating of the game, karma has to be applied here guys
yeh we have it OMGMCM has the latest just waiting for them to upload it and come back online, if you read tis omg share it to goofily ;)

Chaotic Legend

Nov 3, 2023
Yeah, we have it OMGMCM has the latest just waiting for them to upload it and come back online, if you read this omg share it to goofily ;)
I recently found a way to earn coins quickly in HoleHouse, which helped me pay for all the remaining upgrades and rooms in the game, but it still takes a while to achieve the maximum level and earn complete loyalty with each female character. So now I would like to use this new method to grind coins quickly in the new v0.1.56 Marceline update to see how fast I could speedrun to complete the entire HoleHouse game.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes