lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, it´s worst than a paywall. He has locked several animations which were already available before v0.1.51 behind a paywall.

Stebbinator

Aug 14, 2023
I can't post links yet, but the new version is available, just go to the creator's patreon on kemono.party (Matthew Joberns) and look for a post from 2 January 2023 titled "everything you need".

poke_

Jul 25, 2023
I can't post links yet, but the new version is available, just go to the creator's patreon on kemono.party (Matthew Joberns) and look for a post from 2 January 2023 titled "everything you need".
tried that, all the links are dead

poke_

Jul 25, 2023

bit the bullet and paid the 4 bucks

dm me. all i have is android version tho. i think i got banned off his patreon because i lost access already even though the month hasn't rolled over yet

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, this is bad. Nothing really works and the art ranges from decent to "OMG, kill it with fire". I could not find anywhere how much money I actually have in the game, so I don't know if I can upgrade or not. Controls are pretty bad too, you often have no idea what you're supposed to do and there are many bugs.
Hey dev, if you want people to give you money for that maybe you should try to make an actually working and fun product.

Last edited:

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Is this where we're gonna have to wait for a save? As i presume you can't alter data to give yourself Money/Potions

poke_

Jul 25, 2023
if yall are wanting a save i can give you mine. android version pretty much everything is unlocked

Gaik

Oct 9, 2022
Hello everyone guys. I am from Armenia and I have a local program. No one will block the link through it. Here is the Android version. Special thanks to the Poke user.

Reactions: poke_ and 4lter3g0

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Hello everyone guys. I am from Armenia and I have a local program. No one will block the link through it. Here is the Android version. Special thanks to the Poke user.

I imagine the save won't be compatible with the windows version.

Reactions: thecrimenBoY433
Sep 17, 2022
Is this where we're gonna have to wait for a save? As i presume you can't alter data to give yourself Money/Potions
You presume wrong. I opened my save file in notepad, so here's everything unlocked at level 99 with 9 million dollars.

Drop it in: C:/users/"your username"/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/HoleHouse v0.1

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
You presume wrong. I opened my save file in notepad, so here's everything unlocked at level 99 with 9 million dollars.

Drop it in: C:/users/"your username"/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/HoleHouse v0.1
You glorious bastard you. Only Downside now is all the stuff locked behind patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: vexenzz
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes