Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
getting banned from the discord
you have videos on youtube. I think the record still is 1 second

WAIT.

Does someone has a burner discord account available ?

Just to spam this as much as possible on Doturt discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't brigade the discord. Just ignore it. And pirate the game :D nothing annoys them more it seems :p

Reactions: Innocent Lili

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Don't brigade the discord. Just ignore it. And pirate the game :D nothing annoys them more it seems :p
Well, I joined, and got banned after 2 mins of doing nothing XD
What the actual fuck XD
Nothing ties my discord to my account here

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
I just got blocked from Patreon :cry:
This message from you telling us you are blocked is exactly 15 minutes after you shared the game. This means it took Matthew "DotArt" Joberns less than 15 minutes to spot it, check and find who you are on Patreon, and fire right at your face without notice. He sure has a lot of free time to waste scrutinizing every possible leak of his goose that lays the golden egg. :cautious:

This sick fuck absolutely registered on F95 and activated the notifications on this topic. This is also evident he asked for the notifications to be sent via email, and to be notified of such emails on his phone or something like that because there is no other way for him to react every single time someone shares his trash on here in a 5 to 20-minute timeframe, no matter at which hour of the day this occurs. :HideThePain:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
either the arghhhh pirate or the online pirate both are good XD
Well, doesn't tells me much.
Both have a rather strong idea of "being free to do what you want". Which is an idea I like. Hence I don't understand what your "be a pirate" have to do with discord

Sep 8, 2018
i know maybe this is a little bit late, but can i have some context why y'all hating the devs ? ( except the false rating, and i see someone getting blocked by the devs from patreon ? and someone mentioning the similarity with yandere dev )

• Haha
Reactions: TheTrueNerd

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Two questions. Where is the 1.60 patreon version of the Android version?
And what are potions used for?
And what is a cheat assembly?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes