adam1978

May 24, 2024
AppData\LocalLow

Windows: On Windows, most save games can be found by opening File Explorer and navigating to "%homepath%\AppData\LocalLow
your going to have to search under on mine its called
DefaultCompany/HoleHouse v0.1

Reactions: dambeldor44

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I'm a little confused why the latest updates page says it's been 3 years since this was last updated, but it's still getting actively updated in that time frame?

I take it the dev is still being a petty individual about his game getting outside payment methods, even though for decades it's been proven to be more successful way of gaining exposure and interest of potential buyers.

MrPibatf

Sep 12, 2020
1.7.1 on Android is bugged: Loona is stuck in wall and can't select her to proceed.

1.7.2 on Android is bugged: Loona's unlock sequence is fixed, but now the game randomly crashes and wipes the save file.

For now, android users should stay on 1.7.1

Jun 29, 2022
1.7.1 on Android is bugged: Loona is stuck in wall and can't select her to proceed.

1.7.2 on Android is bugged: Loona's unlock sequence is fixed, but now the game randomly crashes and wipes the save file.

For now, android users should stay on 1.7.1
I think that might be just for you, works fine for me. Although im on PC so might be a Android specific bug

MrPibatf

Sep 12, 2020
It might be an Android specific bug
Random app crashes that wipe both the cache/app data seem to be a bug on Android 13 and up, if there's a lower SDK than expected

HOLE HOUSE
Min Android OS: SDK-22 (5.1 Lollipop_MR1)
Target SDK: 30 (11 Red-velvet cake)
Client SDK: 34 (14 Upside-down cake)

Android 13 expects SDK 33+ and if the SDK version is lower than that, apps may randomly crash and clear data

Android 14 still expects SDK 33, but with the September 2024 security patch, the minimum target SDK will be updated to 34

I have zero clue why 1.71 didn't cause any issues, but suddenly 1.72 is having problems

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes