papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I had downloaded v0.1.62 some time ago and only recently decided to check the game out. For whatever reason, the game kept alt-tabbing back to my desktop every second. So, I checked the thread again, current version is 0.1.72, downloaded, launched, noticed that screen size on the settings defaults to fucking 3840 x 2160.

So, set it down to 1920x1080, fullscreen and... The piece of shit starts acting again, losing focus and minimizing back to my desktop. I've luckily managed to disable fullscreen, which ensures that this shit stops happening, but my god, how do you fuck up something so simple?

Start playing , fuck around with Velma, game crashes. Welp, now that's a great start...
Fool around a second time, don't spend too long in the wall-ass-gloryhole, unlock some girls... Literally just travel, talk, girl unlocked. Also, I couldn't get Spider Gwen to interact at all, nothing in the scene or her does anything, clicking the textbox does nothing either.

I have a lot of shit to talk about the UI in general, but that'll come later.

captaiNoodle

Sep 26, 2019
does anyone happen to have 1.71 still that they can send me? maybe i can just play that one untill the fix (if it ever gets one)

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021

Wtf ? I think you missclicked or something, you just spammed the same quote 3 times

DerSIMSFicker

Sep 30, 2017
so I think it is the resolution I changed the resolution to a lower one and it didn't crash I think I went to 1280. Give that a try.
Its still crashing for me lol.
Can anyone give me their save file? I don't wanna start everything from the beginning.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Its still crashing for me lol.
Can anyone give me their save file? I don't wanna start everything from the beginning.
Don't even know the right folder in %appdata% to look for. And just my luck, game crashed after a long session where I unlocked nearly everything, goodbye progress. No way I'm replaying anytime soon

• Sad
Reactions: DerSIMSFicker
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes