Holiday Island FanFiction

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_Logo_banner_christmas.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

>Shout out and thank you to darkhound1 and DuckSwim for use of their renders!<

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
HI_Logo_banner_christmas.jpg
Somewhere on an Island in the Pacific

A special shout out to darkhound1 for his right on time Faye renders he posted that I used for this story. Many thanks Almighty Creator.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)

* For those unfamiliar with the book and movie *

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
“Joy, I have four moods; I need coffee, I need a nap, I need a vacation and I need duct tape, a rope, and a shovel.”
Funniest thing I've read all day!!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
845734_HI_FF_Logo.png
Somewhere on an Island in the Pacific

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Ay mió!!

...And, on a different-but-definitely-related note, it seems to me that it is about time for the return of a certain candybar-nicknamed denizen of the HI-fanfic-verse, and for said denizen to go into full "Taming Of The Shrew" mode with a certain skanky blonde...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Why he can call her Denizen y I get corrected when i don't call her Desire ?? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah... Desire doesn't really like people giving her nicknames -neither does Jessica, for that matter- but when they gave my Holiday Island FanFiction character/alter-ego MarsUltor the nickname "Mars Bar" (he's the "candybar-nicknamed 'denizen'" I was referring to, and he really doesn't like that nickname, but he puts up with it because... well, they're hotties that had (have??) a relationship with him), "FanFic Mars" decided to get even by giving Jessica the nickname "Juicy-Jessie", and Desire the nickname "Dessie-Doll". You can probably imagine how they feel about those nicknames, and generally how they responded... let's just say that "FanFic Mars" is lucky that their temperament isn't quite like Heather's, or he would have been the recipient of an epic ass-whooping from Jessica and Desire quite a while ago. :eek:;)