Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@Monsieur X You keep editing your comment with information that has nothing to do with my question.

Maybe my original post wasn't clear. I understand the concept of the plane scenes being persistent throughout saves. But that information wasn't preloaded on my computer before I played the game. That information has to be saved somewhere.

I'm asking for the location of that data. It's not in the same location as the game saves.
I dont know then.
Did you deleted the persistant file (I said permanent file my mistake) in all saves location ( game folder and user data).
Again, no offence meant...but why ? That is your purpose.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
How can i do the "web search"? I can't find the option on the phone, and also there is no "new" option to pick when i click the book in my room.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Delete the permanent file maybe ? Or star a new game.
Rhetorical question: why ? Because you can redo almost ALL scenes in game (NOT the plane scenes). Send the girl way, re invite her.
As I said in my original post, I already deleted all my saves. And I've already started a new game.

I also already answered why.

I also stated that I know I could easily solve my initial problem through the use of a notepad document. But now, I'm asking more out of curiosity.

All of this was in my original post. This is becoming more trouble than it's worth. I'll just make a notepad file and I'll never know where this information is being stored on my computer.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
That second towel scene with Yvette (where she teases) is driving me nuts. I have tried it at various times of the day and have seen the first one about a dozen times by now, but no luck. Apart from the time there is not much you can change: no swimwear involved, no questions you can answer differently, and the watch does not give any stats hints. Most likely there is some factor involved that I can't think off. Anybody have a hint?

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
That second towel scene with Yvette (where she teases) is driving me nuts. I have tried it at various times of the day and have seen the first one about a dozen times by now, but no luck. Apart from the time there is not much you can change: no swimwear involved, no questions you can answer differently, and the watch does not give any stats hints. Most likely there is some factor involved that I can't think off. Anybody have a hint?
This got me stumped for a while, tried everything like you.
You need to (even if you have done this of old) get her to flash her boobs for you, a good place is the dining room or beach.
Then go back to trying to see her at the door and a new option should appear.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ask her to flash her tits in the restaurent and try again.
It works.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ask her to flash her tits in the restaurent and try again.
It works.
It would be good to put that in the hint. How did you find that out? By reading the code?

Other question, you can buy eyeliner but so far I have not encountered a place where you can use that. Is that something for the future? Or maybe Yvette's scene that got postponed?

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
@Monsieur X I figured out the problem. When I first played, I deleted the installation folder files. Then before playing the second time, I deleted the AppData files, but the installation folder files were there that had used the pre-deletion AppData file information, which created a new AppData file with the information I was trying to get rid of. Then I remembered that I didn't delete the installation folder files the second time I played. So I deleted those, thinking that I was set with the AppData files because I had deleted them already, not knowing that the installation folder files overwrote them again. So the new AppData file overwrote the new installation folder file.

I finally wiped everything at the same time, and now I have a clean reset.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It would be good to put that in the hint. How did you find that out? By reading the code?

Other question, you can buy eyeliner but so far I have not encountered a place where you can use that. Is that something for the future? Or maybe Yvette's scene that got postponed?
For many reasons. Long story short story. I'm a beta tester, had no issue with that scene in my 1st test (probably because I asked her to flash in the restaurant while testing) but experienced it in my release play. SiJa had trouble too, never got the scene at all.
There is a "Yvette flash her tits tags" but not in all of her scenes. Then SiJa unlocked the scene by asking her to flash in the restaurant.

Reactions: SiJa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

It's a gift for the girls.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ah, that is about the same as reading the code :)
Not really, reading the code is harder, it means understanding the code :)
Also, Dark does not tell everything to beta testers, rightfully so, for it will defeat the testing purpose.
The game and the code are just too big (it's not a jab at Dark coding, the guy knows his stuff).
You, on the other hand, know how to read it and understand renpy from what I gathered :)
Me, my renpy skills are feable :p

Edit: my advice, unless you need to, don't use the skip 30min button and ask girls to do something. Personally I always ask to flash boobs because boobs :)

Last edited:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
so to unlock the new hotel room i need to bring jennifer sperm sample , i have only 4 left , i masturbate but when i go to see her in the room the game say i have no samples

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so to unlock the new hotel room i need to bring jennifer sperm sample , i have only 4 left , i masturbate but when i go to see her in the room the game say i have no samples
Be sure to provide the right sample. Top of my head she requires high lust sample.
Check the Guide in the OP, it should be explained.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Jessica new sexting related content you must play the underground lab.
Natasha: send her off/re invite her. NOTE: there is a small glitch in the code that will prevent the triggering of her "basic" arrival which is required for her new sexting. Will be fixed in the next bug fix.
Oh ok. Well I already sent Natasha home and got her back, but it is good to know that I am not missing out on Jessica then.

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes