zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It didn't because you also need an erection ( or the cyan pill that gives you an insta boner) to trigger the scene.
If you don't get ( or already have ) an erection when she carries you, the dick doesn't pop out so no sex.
You are still describing what can happen at the chest bump. The issue is I am not getting the chest bump scene itself. My understanding is pills, erections, lust etc influence the outcome of the scene. They shouldn't affect the appearance of the scene itself. That is determined by the random factors.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Quite, but once the random factors determine that it should happen it shouldn't magically disappear by taking a pill. To me that sounds like a bug.
By disappear you mean when you roll back to take the pill ? In that case not a bug. To sum it up you must walk around with a blue pill effect and an erection hoping the event to trigger randomly.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
By disappear you mean when you roll back to take the pill ? In that case not a bug. To sum it up you must walk around with a blue pill effect and an erection hoping the event to trigger randomly.
Yes, that is what I am doing. But when I take both a blue and a cyan pill the scene does happen, and with sex.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Quite, but once the random factors determine that it should happen it shouldn't magically disappear by taking a pill. To me that sounds like a bug.
There is no bug. It's random. By doing anything at all, no matter what, the random value calculation gets changed. That's all. It has nothing at all to do with the new pill. No matter how much you want it to. It's not related. Feel free to check the code if you don't believe me.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.1 beta --> sorry guys, need to postpone to: 13/07/2019 or 14/07/2019
  • Eva gets two new event in the gym shower --> --> will be part of 0.1.7.1 (still working on it)
  • Aly gets one new event in the gym shower --> --> will be part of 0.1.7.1 (still working on it)
Sure hope Joy decides to put a little safety on those tiled bathroom floors of hers, slippery devils those.
It is a good thing Aly is there, she has experience in deploying airbags when he falls ;)

... Poor guy, he is a bit of a disaster zone ... ... falls, bumps, outfit mishaps and what not. He should go see a doctor, maybe bring Aly along, Joy will fix those safety issues in a snap by increasing Aly's airbag rating.

He'll feel safer, She'll match Faye, We get to call them "the twins", everybody wins.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
There is no bug. It's random. By doing anything at all, no matter what, the random value calculation gets changed. That's all. It has nothing at all to do with the new pill. No matter how much you want it to. It's not related. Feel free to check the code if you don't believe me.
Hello Darkhound, is there any way to complete the new Aly scene (arrival when you have already met her on the plane) without replaying the game from the start?

Thanks and please keep it up with the GREAT work you are doing with this gem of a game!

Last edited:
Reactions: TedHH

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_visit.jpg

Jennifer's transformation story concluded (0.1.8 beta)

Hello my friends!

Between bug fixing and the correction of spelling mistakes, I like to share a preview with you. It's from the conclusion of Jennifer's transformation story.

As you can see, the event takes place in the new player room. Or more exact, outside on the terrace.
After you're comfortable in the chairs, you get the conclusion of her transformation story.

It will be told from different perspectives, just like the first part.

Since some bugs have already come up (although nothing really game breaking), I haven't decided if the event will be included in 0.1.7.1 or not. It will probably have more than 20 images and a lot of text. So adding it would move the release for several days further into the future. If you want to share your thoughts on the matter, feel free to comment.

In the meantine, I hope you enjoy the preview.
darkhound1

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys. Just one question. Is there any actual sex in this game? I mean, the fact that I don't have the option to go beyond groping the girls is because I still have to build the relationship up? Thanks.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.7.1 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix and content update for 0.1.7.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.7.0 beta only.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.7.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Please download the update to 0.1.7.1 beta from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I did wonder about that one when doing the unren.bat
Seemed a bit odd that the count started at 2.

Anyways, a simple hack for the impatient (or simply "impressive but I'll take Faye" over "manware to the face")

1. unren.bat
2. go to images/events/player/workout folder
3. copy a Player_workout_shower and a Player_workout_shower_huge
4. Rename them to the missing file names Player_workout_shower1.webp and Player_workout_shower1_huge.webp

Notes
- Or if it is the butt picture missing, possible since I am not seeing it in the image folder, just grab that from the prior pages and do 1 to 4 with that
- Dont worry about breaking stuff, unren.bat again will overwrite any modifications and simply deleting them will make the game revert to the normal image repositories instead of the unpacked one in /images/.
- If any decide to do it, they are on their own, easy to do and not going to do questions on it.

Oh and since Darkhound put the normal shower pictures in /scenes/player/
One has to go there too if reducing the shower manware factor. :unsure: so two places to go for that.

All that said, suggest sticking to the official version for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Holiday Island 0.1.7.1 beta has been released
I seem to experience a (small but annoying) perceptible delay on changing locations.
Based on 1.7.0 and all prior versions that delay did not occur.

Could be the renpy.free_memory() fix being activated for each location change?

Edit : Tried 1.7.0 and 1.6.2 to testing switching between locations, especially some filled with lots of girls, perceptible increase in delay is noticable in 1.7.1 as far as I can tell (Observation bias a possible pitfall, a better and objective measure would be to time the change in ms, but dont have access to that :))

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I seem to experience a perceptible delay on changing locations.
Based on 1.7.0 and all prior versions that delay did not occur.

Could be the renpy.free_memory() fix being activated for each location change?

(Would it be possible to try link it to the sleep at night action and not each location change?)
I used the mem leak script before it was implemented in the release version and didn't noticed any delay.
Will check with the new version.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes