bugger1

Jun 23, 2018
I am getting this error for the latest patch. Unable to rollback at all. Any fixes?

While running game code:
File "game/loc_player_room.rpy", line 112, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sexting/Lacey/Lacey_sexting301.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 784, in script call
��K{���#��9��� N #$�˭ F"�Q
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1639, in script call
File "game/loc_player_room.rpyc", line 112, in script
�8I{zEoO�R������ �\�=����7��7%rz��rz��#�G�ݻ̻<~x����7�>��@0>���� ��FF�q���B�~)�h���>�ĢU
�8I{zEoO�R������ �\�=����7��7%rz��rz��#�G�ݻ̻<~x����7�>��@0>���� ��FF�q���B�~)�h���>�ĢU
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2263, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.8.0
Wed Sep 11 13:26:40 2019

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I am getting this error for the latest patch. Unable to rollback at all. Any fixes?

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2263, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\DL\New folder1\holidayisland180\HolidayIsland-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Holiday Island 0.1.8.0
Wed Sep 11 13:26:40 2019
instructions are on OP, make sure you downloaded the patch!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg
Seems to be a problem with the display panes in the players room, getting this when I have one of yumikos pictures on the display.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg'. If you extract the files with unren, you can check the file name, maybe there will be - instead of _ or yumiko insteadof Yumiko, or something

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems to be a problem with the display panes in the players room, getting this when I have one of yumikos pictures on the display.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg

IOError: Couldn't find file 'sexting/Yumiko/Yumiko_sexting500.jpg'. If you extract the files with unren, you can check the file name, maybe there will be - instead of _ or yumiko insteadof Yumiko, or something
Nope, the new update (0.1.8.0) has the Yumiko sexting pictures converted to the higher rez .webp format. Renpy is supposed to read them anyway, but it's not. A few pages back, someone posted the 'old' .jpg photos and you can download and try adding them to your image folder, but most have said it doesn't solve the issue. Developer already has it on the bug list and will correct it in 0.1.8.1.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, first of all i hadnt played this game in a long ass time, like more than a year, and im so gald to see so much new content and that now they give you some hits to unlock the scenes, there is still a shit ton of rng but whatever i guess. The add on app helps a lot too with all the grinding. BUT that freaking hotshot game or whatever makes me so mad. I have played a few time already and only once i got something kinda nice where the girl promise me a reward if i won again, all the other times it just sucks. To begin with most of the times the girl would drink rather than stripping, which is fine at first but then they only strip every two or so times when you win, this results, in my expericed at least, that by the time she has lost 3 pieces of clothing she is almost drunk and she would end up passing out before stripping. And while they can refuse to strip you cant, its not much of a problem since they tend to make you drink once you are in your underwear, but it would be nice if you could also refuse. So im either missing something or the game is rigged against you, since they also always guess the right answer about you. I dunno is there anything you can do to win that game or is just more of that dumb rng shit?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, first of all i hadnt played this game in a long ass time, like more than a year, and im so gald to see so much new content and that now they give you some hits to unlock the scenes, there is still a shit ton of rng but whatever i guess. The add on app helps a lot too with all the grinding. BUT that freaking hotshot game or whatever makes me so mad. I have played a few time already and only once i got something kinda nice where the girl promise me a reward if i won again, all the other times it just sucks. To begin with most of the times the girl would drink rather than stripping, which is fine at first but then they only strip every two or so times when you win, this results, in my expericed at least, that by the time she has lost 3 pieces of clothing she is almost drunk and she would end up passing out before stripping. And while they can refuse to strip you cant, its not much of a problem since they tend to make you drink once you are in your underwear, but it would be nice if you could also refuse. So im either missing something or the game is rigged against you, since they also always guess the right answer about you. I dunno is there anything you can do to win that game or is just more of that dumb rng shit?
Well for starters look at the post above yours. Specifically, MonsieurX's sig. There is a link to a post with the majority of the Hotshots answers. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-437#post-1693775
Secondly, if you haven't noticed already, there is a box in the upper right of the screen during the game.

Hotshots.png

You really only need concern yourself with 'Heat' as you want it over 100. This happens as you both drink and undress. Follow this pattern with the girl. 2 drinks first, then strip, then alternate drinks and stripping. Should be able to win every time.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No search result, so a post. I have watched yoga a number of times and each time Brenda is not there. Her stats are maxed and all her other events are completed. Is something else required for her to show up at yoga?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Naw, synchronized swimming. Just imagine a pool full of boobs, floating and bobbing along in unison. :eek:
New Sport : Synchronized buoyancy
Bonus : New unlimited source of energy discovered, boob pool power (BPP)

We can conclude from this a resort the size of Holiday Island can powered by 14 BPP (9 Normals + 5 specials).

I wonder how the place would have looked if only Jennifer had stuck permanently with her mega melons (3 BPP) :unsure:

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
Well for starters look at the post above yours. Specifically, MonsieurX's sig. There is a link to a post with the majority of the Hotshots answers. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-437#post-1693775
Secondly, if you haven't noticed already, there is a box in the upper right of the screen during the game.

View attachment 398003

You really only need concern yourself with 'Heat' as you want it over 100. This happens as you both drink and undress. Follow this pattern with the girl. 2 drinks first, then strip, then alternate drinks and stripping. Should be able to win every time.
Since when have the players 4 clothes? Last time I played they had 3.

Aug 9, 2016
No search result, so a post. I have watched yoga a number of times and each time Brenda is not there. Her stats are maxed and all her other events are completed. Is something else required for her to show up at yoga?
She won't show up if she's on a job (Not sure which ones. Maid, reception1, doctor?) at the same time.

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
In regards to the Ivy gym titfuck scence, I can't seem to get it to trigger. I've done the pullups event several times. I've tried increasing my endurance using pills, endurance is 70 now, two pills takes it to 100. the FAQ says endurance needs to be high. Every time I do it I ejaculate while she does the handpress blowjob. any suggestions?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Theoretically, no.
To be more explicit, I watched yoga three times. On each go I made a save before going out. I restored about a dozen times for each hoping to defeat a random factor. But nope, no Brenda. So either the decision was made before my saves or some other factor is required. And no, she wasn't on any duties.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes