DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
To return to topic and dredge up some obscure HI lore.
Faye (OC version) is named after Faye Valentine from Comboy Bebop.

Here is what her original artist and others (including Darkhound) turned her into over time

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
To return to topic and dredge up some obscure HI lore.
Faye (OC version) is named after Faye Valentine from Comboy Bebop.

Here is what her original artist and others (including Darkhound) turned her into over time
Love Cowboy Bebop!

4535123828157_figure-spike-and-faye-1st-gig-ver-cowboy-bebop-set-altc.jpg

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Today darkhound post some image on his patreon page about new Yvette sexting image. Maybe somebody have it and can share it with us please)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Today darkhound post some image on his patreon page about new Yvette sexting image. Maybe somebody have it and can share it with us please)
There are advantages to membership. If darkhound1 hasn't posted the images for public consumption then you'll have to wait like the rest of us poor schlubs. That isn't a knock on you or your request, but an unwritten rule of patronage is to NOT share private content available only to members.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is the grand total of one page back that the Developer liked a Moderator's post..
What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 427652

Hello everyone,

this is a preview of Amy's first private workout scene.
The image above is one still frame of an 11 frame animation, that looks like 20, because it's 11 frames up and the same frames are used for the down movement.

In addition it's in 2560x1440 instead of 1280x720. As a result, it will look much better than the 3 frame animations used in the basic workout scenes.

The appointment for the private workout (weight lifting) is part of Amy's quest line to increase her max love and affection stats.

Enjoy the preview,
Darkhound
Thats 150kg weight..... Amy is brutal :D :D :D

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thats 150kg weight..... Amy is brutal :D :D :D
My eyes are bit worn by age, I get it to 125, but that could be a seniors discount :LOL:
(4 x 20 + 2 x 10 + 2 x 5 + Barbell, probably 15)

And while Amy is stacked, I don't think they count when training nor rock 25kg combined.
I could be missing something totally obvious (there is that age thing and my eyes looking elsewhere half of the time)

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
My eyes are bit worn by age, I get it to 125, but that could be a seniors discount :LOL:

And while Amy is stacked, I don't think they count when training nor rock 25kg combined.
I could be missing something totally obvious (there is that age thing and my eyes looking elsewhere half of the time)
4 *20 2*15 2*10 20 kg bar I think, but not so serious difference :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

4 *20 2*15 2*10 20 kg bar I think, but not so serious difference :)
Amy has nothing on me. This is how I warm up to play the game. Look ma, no hands!
Weight lift.jpg

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I finally got around to finding typos for

Lacey Beach Poses Scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: How I missed this one for so long is a mystery to me.
From Yvette's Masturbation Scene Nice Guy Ending:

PC: Godd idea! See you later Yvette! (Should be "Good" not "Godd")

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In Hotshots, Yvette & Aly both say that the strangest thing they ever masturbated with is a
It seems unlikely that this could happen to both girls, but it fits the personality of both.
I think that this would eliminate the duplication but fit the naive nature of both girls.
What do you think?

Reactions: junior366

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Guys pls help me, I couldn't do the task in the picture I tried many times but it doesn't pls help how i can do this quest??

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys pls help me, I couldn't do the task in the picture I tried many times but it doesn't pls help how i can do this quest??
Post book.jpg

There's a little box in the upper right of the screen labelled 'Search'. You'll get 5 pages of answers if you input Visit Jennifer. There is also Puppet Master's FAQ (Find the link in his Signature) or it has been posted just a few pages back and numerous times throughout this thread. It contains step-by-step instructions. If you can't do either of those two things, then you probably need to find another game to play.

Reactions: imzahai

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If my answer isn't clear enough, please let me know how to improve it.

From my FAQ (Spoilers!)

101) How do I get the conclusion of Jennifer's transformation story? How do I have sex with Jennifer? How do I get Jennifer's special sexts?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What do you call a busty, little blonde on the computer?

What do you call, on the 'Zone, a belittling, trolling Post?
What could you call, on the 'Zone, a sharp-tongued answer, which deservedly questions asker's level of understanding and literacy, to a question to which answer was easily available?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes