DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Any chance to see her from front ? :)
I'll try to keep it in mind when I make the next HI tribute or a chance offers itself.
Well F95 finally accepted the 1440 resolution version of the render.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2660168

So here is a higher 2560x1440 resolution that I could not upload before as F95 would only accept the smaller 1920x1080 version in the original post. Dunno why but w/e things happen :unsure:

Click spoiler for higher res image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'll (still) try to remember the frontal thing for a future chance.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You're just upscaling the current images or is the game going to look like that with the 1080p patch?
All recent content is already at 2560x1440 resolution I think (not sure), if not 1980x1080. The background pictures are also being update to a higher res.
Desiré poker scene (which was updated last patch) pictures are 2560x1440.
These bewbs are a 10 on the Richter scale.

1574023936783.png

Here some previews that darkhound1 posted here previously...or not :)
Better background, some new poses for the girls (not all at first), better visual quality overall.
That is some serious cleavage right there.

screenshot0002.jpg

screenshot0003.jpg

As for the old or very old content, it will redone as time allows it.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
So is this some kind of a glitch. I went through Jennifer's lingere show(if you can really call it that, LOL) so she schedules the clothing presentaton next. Next morning that scheduled event has disappeared. I caught her again and she scheduled it again and it disappeared from the calendar the next morning again. I haven't tried it a third time. I thought maybe the clothing demonstration isn't done yet maybe but why schedule it and then why disappear it. I don't knowwwwwwww.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Now that I know about this game and how superb it is..i cringe for the Creator when i see people offering advice or requests over and over and over. It is why I rarely read or listen to forums supporting projects i do until it is all done. After that it can be useful but still is painful often and a sad reflection of the lack of understanding of many who play games of all kinds. Who inhabit life for that matter. So my sympathies to you Darkhound. Thank you for your what I perceive to be almost infinite kindness and patience with ..... uh..... jabber :)
AdamEve9

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How do you get to choose who's on the plane with you at the start? so far I can only get the 2 same girls over and over again

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you get to choose who's on the plane with you at the start? so far I can only get the 2 same girls over and over again
You don't really get to choose specifically, but you do have some input into the selection. The girl on the plan is chosen by the game, based on your selection of Body types, Boob size, Height, etc.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
You don't really get to choose specifically, but you do have some input into the selection. The girl on the plan is chosen by the game, based on your selection of Body types, Boob size, Height, etc.
Oh alright, I'll mess around with those and see

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The planegirl is determined by your starting choices.
If you say you like huge boobs, it will be Aly. For small boobs, it will be Lacey. For large boobs, it will be Amy. I don't know how you get Brenda.
To unlock the planegirl dream image for a girl who wasn't your planegirl, open the console with<SHIFT-o> and type:
aly.add_dream_image("plane")
amy.add_dream_image("plane")
brenda.add_dream_image("plane")
lacey.add_dream_image("plane")

Reactions: chuckK and sf234

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
sf234

Added these questions to my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

6) How can I choose my planegirl? What do the choices I make at the beginning mean? I chose small breasts as my preference and the girls still have huge boobs, what gives? How do I get more girls to come to the island? Some girls were already on the island when I got there, so I didn't get their arrival scenes. How can I get the arrival achievements for these girls? Can I get all the girls on the island at the same time? Can I send girls away from the island? What if I send all the girls away?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How does getting them completely nude in the Hotshots game work? I make sure they have 100 on all stats, but I don't quite get that Heat option that's in the game, is it just luck getting them nude? they always get too drunk before taking off the last piece of clothing

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How does getting them completely nude in the Hotshots game work? I make sure they have 100 on all stats, but I don't quite get that Heat option that's in the game, is it just luck getting them nude? they always get too drunk before taking off the last piece of clothing
The 'Heat' index is the key. Have them drink too much and they will get drunk and pass out ending the game. You need to balance your winning and losing. Typically a pattern of 2 drinks for the girl to start and then alternating her undressing and drinking will provide the desire results. Or Drink, Drink, Strip, Drink, Strip, etc. Of course you need to lose and have the girl ask you to strip also, so plan accordingly. If all she has you do is drink, you'll eventually pass out.

Reactions: junior366

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
The 'Heat' index is the key. Have them drink too much and they will get drunk and pass out ending the game. You need to balance your winning and losing. Typically a pattern of 2 drinks for the girl to start and then alternating her undressing and drinking will provide the desire results. Or Drink, Drink, Strip, Drink, Strip, etc. Of course you need to lose and have the girl ask you to strip also, so plan accordingly. If all she has you do is drink, you'll eventually pass out.
So not counting winning each round, the rest is luck? I ask them to strip every time I win but they seem to do what ever they want like drink twice in a row etc, so I should always ask them to drink twice to start then strip drink strip drink?

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
is There any way to unlock the achievement of meeting aly on the plane if she wasn’t the girl on the plane with me ? Or do I have to start a new game ? I hate not having each achievement unlocked ..

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
is There any way to unlock the achievement of meeting aly on the plane if she wasn’t the girl on the plane with me ? Or do I have to start a new game ? I hate not having each achievement unlocked ..
Look a few posts above yours how to unlock those scenes

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
So far my experiences on Hot shot have been some hit and some miss. I drank until I passed out, girl drank until she passed out and then occasionally the stars all seem to align properly and its party time. It is difficult to get the heat/hot/hotness/girl horny enough before she passes out. I think she has to be pretty much drunk or getting there to loosen her up enough. You have to be down to your underwear too I think based on some of the girl comments during the game. The heat factor I believe needs to be 100 or more. All that is difficult to juggle and manage to get it to come out. Perseverance is required and I've tried to just have fun playing the game and not make it a chore or objective just to get the reward. I kind of enjoy drinking some of these girls under the table after they have done it to me 2 or 3 times, LOL. Maybe I'm just evil.

I think I got confused on the Jennifer clothes posing appointment. There is only the one appointment and it is repeatable too if you dialog Jennie right at the end of her bar night. My earlier comment about the lingere was not critical. Whoever designed that body stocking for this program was really good and it fits Jennie a perfectly of course. She is after all the perfect girl. The confusion was that when I got back to my room after her modelling the appointment for the clothes display was still on the screen and the red dot on the phone was flashing. Generally when you click on an appointment, afterwards that is gone. I thought there was going to be another modelling appointment but there is only the one with some very interesting and suggestive comments at the end.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I always want Aly as my planegirl because in case of an emergency, she can be used as a flotation device.

duckswimming posted this cheat to get the Aly's Arrival achievement added to your phone. I tried it, and it doesn't work for me.

aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

Am I doing something wrong? If there is a way to make this work, I'd like to add it to my FAQ.
Aly's second arrival scene.

Reactions: brianiac
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes