Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I feel cheated. I had Heather in a game of Hotshots and was winning. She was at 89% drunkenness and it was 92 heat. She had on boots and panties. I made her drink the time before to get her to 89%, now when I just won again I told her to strip. I expected her to take off her boots giving me heat > 100, but she said she would drink again, which of course put her over 100% drunkenness. Game Over... Dammit!
Heather is such a tease !
When you are in this situation (she was at 89% drunkenness and it was 92 heat), she must win or you must lose (depending which turn it is) the next round. If you are also near drunk, it's usually hopeless/
In any case, when a girl is at 80% or so drunk, the next drink she takes will be game over. Play accordingly..

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Companion mod -> integrated hint system (0.1.10 preview)
screenshot0008.jpg
Hello everyone!

After a discussion with Wilson, the creator of the companion mod for Holiday Island, it is now clear that the mod will not be continued the same way as before.
For those of you having used it, you probably have alreadly noticed that the mod has not been updated for some time now.
The reason is that it was never meant to be an ongoing project that has to be updated with every new version of Holiday Island.

In the end, what does it mean for the future of the companion mod?
Parts of the mod will be integrated into the Holiday Island game. Wilson offered to help when his time permits it. This is the part with the hints and tips on the achievements.
In the above screen, you can see how it will look like.
Basically you get the information about trigger(s) and requirements directly on the phone in the future, instead from the mod.
Since not everyone wants these spoilers, you can decide with the button "show/hide hints" if you want to see this information or not.
Please be aware that not all achievements can be updated with this information in the next version. Some scenes probably won't get the additional information at all (scenes like basic weight lifting, etc.), because it's not necessary.
None of the cheat functions will be integrated into the main Holiday Island game. But a version of the the companion mod, that only has the cheating parts will be provided on my Holiday Island patreon page. So if you want it, you can download it and add it for yourself. Android versions of Holiday Island will have the companion mod included.
The cheat functions won't have to be updated very often (if at all). If they have to be updated due to some major game changes, updates will be released on the main Holiday ISland patreon page.

A big thank you to Wilson for all the work he put into the companion mod. From myself and I think I can also speak for the community in this.

To everyone - I hope you enjoy the game and all the new changes,
Darkhound

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to set the game's clock back?
Most likely. If you zap the variable containing the clock it would change it. But what good would that do? It wouldn't magically change the state of the game. If you want to go back save is your friend.

smallcocklol

Sep 25, 2018
Can I have a save? I need a save! Please, I'm begging for a complete save. Yes, I admit, I'm lazy and just want to fap to pretty pictures. Gimme a save!

Not to rain on anyone's parade of those constantly begging for saves, but Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Do yourself a favor and play the game.
I actually deleted my main save, I'm not even joking. I had completed about 70% of 0.1.7.0, I then created an experimental save and accidentally overwrited my main save. So I quit till now

Reactions: Puppet Master

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
l having a problem lol... Amy's Affection/Love? Before the up date I was at 79/81 now with the update its been rest to 35 an I cant get it to go past that. Keep saying Amys Affection/Love is at max lvl when I do things to improve it. I cant do any achievement/quest is there a patch or can I use the cheat console to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes