DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is not exactly HI the Game related and thus maybe a bit out of topic, but it is interesting to read a bit about the process behind : Faye.

So in the hope I wont get bashed, How about a trip through the history of Faye?
(or at least what I understand of it, hopefully will not get it too wrong :unsure:)

How did we get to our Holiday Island 2017 - 2019 Faye
1564915105252.png

All credit and (c) rights belongs to Darkhound1.

- Faye (as we understand her) is an original creation (OC) of another artist (Friend of Darkhounds).
It is Early 2014. Here we have her in the revised OC version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 2014 Darkhound creates a version of Revised OC Faye
Faye aleady existed in a different form, there are older versions of her that predates this Faye, but it is here she starts the journey to become what we think is Faye.

- 2015 Darkhound IRay Faye
Faye makes the jump to IRay. This is were most will say, thats Faye! And it certainly is. But she is a couple of generations away from what is our Faye. So it is actually not our Faye (yet).

- Late 2015 Darkhound Iray Genesis3 Faye conversion
Attempts to transplant Faye to Female model Genesis3. Darkhound is not happy with the results. The Faye shown here is the first attempt and she is revised multiple times later on.

- 2017 Darkhound IRay Genesis3 V4 Skin Faye (our or near our Faye arrives)

And our Faye? Well thats the first picture you saw, coming down the stairs : New year 2018 Faye

Edit : added links to the original creators and sources.
Edit : And of course, we all know where to sign up for more Faye :)

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
It is not exactly HI the Game related and thus maybe a bit out of topic, but it is interesting to read a bit about the process behind : Faye.

So in the hope I wont get bashed, How about a trip through the history of Faye?
(or at least what I understand of it, hopefully will not get it too wrong :unsure:)

How did we get to our Holiday Island 2017 - 2019 Faye
View attachment 363233

- Faye (as we understand her) is an original creation (OC) of another artist (Friend of Darkhounds).
It is Early 2014. Here we have her in the revised OC version.

- 2014 Darkhound creates a version of Revised OC Faye
Faye aleady existed in a different form, there are older versions of her that predates this Faye, but it is here she starts the journey to become what we think is Faye.

- 2015 Darkhound IRay Faye
Faye makes the jump to IRay. This is were most will say, thats Faye! And it certainly is. But she is a couple of generations away from what is our Faye. So it is actually not our Faye (yet).

- Late 2015 Darkhound Iray Genesis3 Faye conversion
Attempts to transplant Faye to Female model Genesis3. Darkhound is not happy with the results. The Faye shown here is the first attempt and she is revised multiple times later on.

- 2017 Darkhound IRay Genesis3 V4 Skin Faye (our or near our Faye arrives)

And our Faye? Well thats the first picture you saw, coming down the stairs : New year 2018 Faye
damm the most i track was Amy scort series.

how you find so much stuff?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm probably assuming, he knows a guy.......
Actually I do not know Darkhound personally.

I am but one person amongst hundreds or thousands following his work.

The history behind my post is quite simple and straight forward, no tricks to it, just an personal interest.
I hope I shall not bore people too badly telling it, it goes like this,

(1) I was struck by inspiration due to people talking about Faye
(2) I knew from earlier trips to Darkhounds Deviantart page that the Faye in Puppetmaster' signature was not the newest renders of Faye and that Faye originally looked quite different than now.

I went there again and sorted on Faye's name, clicked each one, read Darkhounds comments, read the OCs comment, noted the changing timestamps, software, models and versions. Connected the dots and made the post here.

Note. I do have one regret though, a thought that did not strike me until now, which is that I did let inspiration run away with me. I should in all reason and common courtesy have asked first if it was ok to repost the images here and I should most certainly have remembered to link and credited the creators.

I have now added links and all credit and rights belong to the creators.
If any non-patreons like what they see, consider signing up

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I still think the whole boobsize discussion is funny.
Nobody will cheer for you if you "climb" a 30m rising.
But you will get some respect if you climb a 4,000m mountain and even more when you get to the top of the K2.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I still think the whole boobsize discussion is funny.
Nobody will cheer for you if you "climb" a 30m rising.
But you will get some respect if you climb a 4,000m mountain and even more when you get to the top of the K2.
Seeing as how I don't live my life for others, I'd rather "climb the 30m rising" like I want and be happy, than do something I don't want just to please or impress others.
But you do you, and I'll do me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1, I play another game that suffer from the out of memory error/crash since its last update.
Maybe that can help with HI out of memory troubleshooting.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-8-saddoggames.6025/post-2223401

posted

Hello everyone,
after some more research and information from you, I think I found the problem.
For the new clothes system, which added the clothing for Alexis and Cassandra, I decided to use a layer system instead of full images for every possible clothing option. I chose the .webp format with transparency.
And my researches shows, that python (the renpy base engine) has problems to process all the images, when it works on an slower system. I didn't noticed that, because I use for my work only high end machines.
So I'm changing the layer right now to make it work on slower machines too. By removing all the transparency and code the right positions in manually.
It'll take time until Sunday, then I'll release the overworked game and hopefully, you all can play then without crashes.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Hi, need a little help.

Aly Plane arrival scene I cannot trigger it. How do I do it without starting again

I don't want to start again as I am about 85% finished

Thanks.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hi, need a little help.

Aly Plane arrival scene I cannot trigger it. How do I do it without starting again

I don't want to start again as I am about 85% finished

Thanks.
Send her away from the island, then ask the receptionist to call her back.
When she should arrive (usually after the night bar closes), go to the reception, this will trigger the standard arrival scene.
Then open the console and use this code:

gameday = 0

and the scene will be replaced with the plane arrival one.
Just save before doing it so if you do something wrong you can do it again.

Reactions: CyberVamp

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Send her away from the island, then ask the receptionist to call her back.
When she should arrive (usually after the night bar closes), go to the reception, this will trigger the standard arrival scene.
Then open the console and use this code:

gameday = 0

and the scene will be replaced with the plane arrival one.
Just save before doing it so if you do something wrong you can do it again.
hi

have tried it still does not work

I have triggered the scene with the black top, then open console entered gameday = 0 and then esc - the scene still the same black top

also tried to edit the day just before the room change (trigger) and the scene never triggers

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
hi

have tried it still does not work

I have triggered the scene with the black top, then open console entered gameday = 0 and then esc - the scene still the same black top

also tried to edit the day just before the room change (trigger) and the scene never triggers
I had to try this a couple of times before it worked.
I can only suggest you to try again, maybe using the command a little earlier or later to see if it triggers.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I always want Aly as my planegirl because in case of an emergency, she can be used as a flotation device.

duckswimming posted this cheat to get the Aly's Arrival achievement added to your phone. I tried it, and it doesn't work for me.

aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

Am I doing something wrong? If there is a way to make this work, I'd like to add it to my FAQ.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I always want Aly as my planegirl because in case of an emergency, she can be used as a flotation device.
duckswimming posted this cheat to get the Aly's Arrival achievement added to your phone. I tried it, and it doesn't work for me.

aly.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

Am I doing something wrong? If there is a way to make this work, I'd like to add it to my FAQ.
Warning the following scenes (in the spoilers] may contain : A surprised Heather, Natasha demonstrating Tool usage, Achievement abuse and Joy hand exercises :)

No mods, no cheats. retested today with Save games from 1.6.2 and 1.7.2. Works in both for me.
Edit : now tried with totally clean 1.7.2 install, fresh start, Amy as plane girl, runs console command, works there too.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes