DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is that your work ?
Yes.

She is derived from an existing lady I made some time back.
Her derived form here is one changed to have Delizia's stats as a small /wink to Bantry's "obsession" with Delizia :)

Her progenitor is an Original work or Original Creation (OC) I guess it is called.
Inspired by Darkhounds style (of course).

Edit. It took some time but now I know who she reminds me of.
Kali from Harem Hotel.
Sorry I do not know who that is or the game :)
Any similarity is unintended, I only follow Darkhound's work, so she is simply an OC changed to have Delizia's stats ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Monsieur X

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes.

Her derived form here is one changed to have Delizia's stats as a small /wink to Bantry's "obsession" with Delizia :)
I do not have an obsession with the lovely Delizia. Although, she does have a huge crush on me. She has also informed me that even though she turns a blind eye to my discretions with other ladies, it is done only as long as I shower her with gifts, hugs, kisses, etc. Then it is only tolerated as I test the game and new releases.

p.s. She approves of your work. ;)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes.

Her progenitor is an Original work or Original Creation (OC) I guess it is called.
Inspired by Darkhounds style (of course).

Sorry I do not know who that is or the game :)
Any similarity is unintended, I only follow Darkhound's work, so she is simply an OC changed to have Delizia's stats ;)
She's very fine. Love the glasses (among other things).
If you have other HI fan art, maybe you can start a thread on the Artwork forum ?
https://f95zone.to/forums/artwork.112/

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Errtu

Oct 4, 2017
It would really be nice if you could answer my questions.
- what's your display resolution?
- can you play the game if you don't try to load/save or go to the options?

In the meantime, please try the following fix. I'm 99% sure it will work, although it means you will only be able to play at 1280x720 until I come up with a better idea.

Copy the content of the zip into your game folder (unpack it!).
Just to be 100% clear. Inside the zip is a folder named game. Inside that folder there are 2 files.
These 2 files need to be placed in the folder: "on your pc wherever you installed HI"/game
If you are not asked if you want to overwrite 1 file, you did not put it in the correct place.

Everyone can use the included "screens.rpyc" file. The next version will have it anyway.
If you are able to change the resolution depends on the file "use_fixed_resolution_720x.txt". if it is present in the "your HI folder"/game, the resolution changer will be disabled. If you remove or rename the file, resolution chages are enabled again.

EDIT: Feedback if this works for you would be appreciated.
If this works, I will try to support "use_fixed_resolution_900" and "use_fixed_resolution_1080" as well.
I was having similar problems with the screens but the patch you provided fixed it. Still running a bit on the sluggish side with menus. Freeze would occur when trying to use any of the main menu buttons or during right click to bring up save menu.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
She's very fine. Love the glasses (among other things).
If you have other HI fan art, maybe you can start a thread on the Artwork forum ?
https://f95zone.to/forums/artwork.112/
My production is quite small.
And my time is not looking likely to improve any time soon.

So by and large you have already seen all there is related to HI.
What else I make are inspired by Darkhound's style but not HI related as such, mostly OC work.

An artwork thread would therefore be a small and dusty place I fear.
I prefer to simply post here every now and then in the quiet periods with a little fun or eye candy.

But people are welcome to repost it to an art thread.
As long as Darkhound and Holiday Island is credited I do not mind.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
My production is quite small.
And my time is not looking likely to improve any time soon.

So by and large you have already seen all there is related to HI.
What else I make are inspired by Darkhound's style but not HI related as such, mostly OC work.

An artwork thread would therefore be a small and dusty place I fear.
I prefer to simply post here every now and then in the quiet periods with a little fun or eye candy.

But people are welcome to repost it to an art thread.
As long as Darkhound and Holiday Island is credited I do not mind.
Fair points. You're right.

Reactions: DuckSwim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My first two sigs attempts for this game
hi-faneva.gif hi-fanhea.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/490899_hi-faneva.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/490813_hi-fanhea.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/869211_hi-fanalice.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/869204_hi-fanamy.gif
As always. thanks Krull for the assets.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I've wondered about this off and on since I started running this program which was with 1.82. The girls all have a favor counter which goes up if the player does various things for them like sun lotion their back. I noticed that whoever the nurse/doctor is gets favor when the player turns in his man juice. Not sure what all else increases a girls favor. If it does anything, it is apparently some kind of favor directed toward the player. Ok, so other than just counting, what does the favor number affect in interactions with these characters? I have never seen it mentioned as to what it actually does.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've wondered about this off and on since I started running this program which was with 1.82. The girls all have a favor counter which goes up if the player does various things for them like sun lotion their back. I noticed that whoever the nurse/doctor is gets favor when the player turns in his man juice. Not sure what all else increases a girls favor. If it does anything, it is apparently some kind of favor directed toward the player. Ok, so other than just counting, what does the favor number affect in interactions with these characters? I have never seen it mentioned as to what it actually does.
Eventually you get to the scene with Desire where a certain amount of 'Favor Points' is needed to continue. Other than that, when you ask a girl to change her wardrobe, her amount of 'Favor' dictates whether she will or not.

Reactions: brianiac

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Just started this game. Is it only me or does Alice resemble Yvonne Strahovski when she's working at the Reception desk?
(Already loving this game after the first few minutes! ;))

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
Have you added the bugfixes that have been discussed and posted already.
i've done it, but my game still wont work, i just can click on the phone icon, all the other icons seems non clickables

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Could someone help me?

I have such a problem that after a while playing the game, it stops working and crashes. I have this problem with some other "Renpy" games, but some others work well.

Do you know anyone that could be a problem.

System:
win10 - 64bit - (build 1903)

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 209 Votes