Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Does the mod on the first page still work with this version? it worked with the last one so I guess it should?
Nope, I just try and it breaks the game. Cant load any save or enter in the island if u make a new game.

I will wait for next version realease, I like the girls but Im not going to grind that crazy amount needed to play it. So just waiting for now.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Give me some time. I'm still working on the android update. Finding good compression settings takes ages.
On my (really fast) PC, compressing the game with bas cruncher takes about 1 hour.
The default settings are not good for (my) webp images and for (small screen) android devices in general, so I have to experiment a bit.
- default audio bitrate is 32k, I tried that, but the sound is like from inside an old tin can after that, testing with 64k now
- default image compression for webp is 80, that's around what I use anyway (between 78 and 87), so images don't get smaller, they only look worse due to the recompression - not a good option either, running with 80 for png and jpg and 70 for webp now, to see how much size reduction that will give
Pfff it's a shame but... I still can't criticize your work...
The beginning of this update with the new intro screen and new intro scene with Amy are just enough to give me the smile and start the others contents...

Thanxxxx for your great Job!!!!!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This went from my one of my favorite regularly updated games on the site over a year ago, to the one I check the once in a blue moon update log and die a little inside everytime there isn't anything noted in there that makes me think I'm finally going to bang Renee :(

Reactions: WaveOfPig

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released (it works for version 0.3.x.x of the game as well)

Hello everyone!

This is the current version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta and later versions (this includes version 0.3.x.x)
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This went from my one of my favorite regularly updated games on the site over a year ago, to the one I check the once in a blue moon update log and die a little inside everytime there isn't anything noted in there that makes me think I'm finally going to bang Renee :(
Renee is a Tier 3 girl. Don't expect a lot of new content for her until she does better in the polls.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Renee is a Tier 3 girl. Don't expect a lot of new content for her until she does better in the polls.
Yeah I know. It just baffles me that model doesn't do better in those though lol

But there is the fact some of the girls have progressed to having countless full sex encounters. We are talking finally adding one with her after a few years now. So I hold out hope it gets added in anyway.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This cannot be helped, sorry, plus I actually found it rather fun that it is not just a saying but an actual event :)

"How often is a blue moon?"

"How often does a blue moon happen? Normally blue moons come only about every two or three years. In 2018 unusually, we had two blue moons in one year and only two months apart – and one was a lunar eclipse! The next time we will get two blue moons in a year will be 2037"

(since we must have one now, we'll see you in a year or two :D)

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes