Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
From @darkhound1's Patreon page.

Who is the focus girl for 1.3?

Still Eva. Too many unfinished. Doesn't make sense to have a new focus girl for 0.1.3​

Reactions: junior366

tom83cat

Sep 23, 2018
Is anyone able to tell me where the save files go to on a Mac? I can't find them anywhere.

I know there are a lot of people on here posting obvious questions and I have scoured this site to find an answer but all I get is something on a different thread about it being located in a home/library/renpy folder, which doesn't appear to exist on my Mac. I can't make any sense of the loadsave.py script to figure out where it is sending the files, if anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind.. found the bastard. It was in a hidden library folder which i revealed by pressing "CMD + SHIFT + . "

tom83cat

Sep 23, 2018
Also, I have found that you can transfer the save files between OSX and Windows versions without any issue. I don’t know if that has been a question asked before, but it works.

Just so we keep this all wrapped up in the same post for anyone else...

Windows save file location is:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Mac save file location is:
<MACINTOSH HD>/Library/Renpy
(It is a hidden folder despite there also being a visible Library folder, so you need to reveal it by pressing “CMD + SHIFT + .” Use the same key combination to hide folders again when you’re done if you want to)

Reactions: whodifyer

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys havent played this gane in a while.is there a way to unlock the all the preview pictures of the scenes on progress app of the phome so i can see what i am missing and get an idea how to get them?do i need a complete save?

Reactions: luisar018

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys havent played this gane in a while.is there a way to unlock the all the preview pictures of the scenes on progress app of the phome so i can see what i am missing and get an idea how to get them?do i need a complete save?
Search F95Zone for unren.bat. Download and run choosing option 9 (run all). You'll get a folder under the Game folder labelled Images. Within will be all the GC's for everything, even some stuff to come in the future.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sex with Ivy is hard to trigger. She has to be in skimpy bikini with high lust and in her room. You have to have low endurance, have taken the blue pill and head to your room. You trigger the breast bump scene but can't control your erection. Then she carries you to your room & has sex with you.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and gals :)
Since I have teased you with Yumiko at the beach bar in the last update. I am happy to announce that she will also work at the night bar 2 days of the week.

This will free Jennifer to do other things, or just have some free time, or maybe get an evening visit from the mc.

Yumiko also gets the hug, kiss, etc. actions.

Even though it's only about 20 new images for her. It's a lot of work to change all the fixed stuff I did for Jennifer and make it work for two different girls.

I hope you enjoy more Yumiko.

Darkhound

Kain 007

Aug 9, 2018

Hey guys and gals :)
Since I have teased you with Yumiko at the beach bar in the last update. I am happy to announce that she will also work at the night bar 2 days of the week.

This will free Jennifer to do other things, or just have some free time, or maybe get an evening visit from the mc.

Yumiko also gets the hug, kiss, etc. actions.

Even though it's only about 20 new images for her. It's a lot of work to change all the fixed stuff I did for Jennifer and make it work for two different girls.

I hope you enjoy more Yumiko.

Darkhound
hey sorry just want to ask how we get Yumiko on the island ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hey sorry just want to ask how we get Yumiko on the island ?
She is already on the island. She is the current bartender at the beach bar. Now if you want to see her, well that involves Eva and a few other things. Do a search and you'll find exactly what to do as it has already been asked, discussed and explained.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: junior366

Kain 007

Aug 9, 2018
Sex with Ivy is hard to trigger. She has to be in skimpy bikini with high lust and in her room. You have to have low endurance, have taken the blue pill and head to your room. You trigger the breast bump scene but can't control your erection. Then she carries you to your room & has sex with you.
yeah thanks, but is there any way to trigger it easier ?

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes