Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I play again and with no Cheat.

but need to know what best way to get quick with Charm,Charming,Streng,endundre,Sneak and hack etc ?
one on ever with traning and read or focus on one first ?
For Strength and Endurance, as Jennifer the trainer at the gym, she will tell you the best way.
About Hack and Sneak, just use the "read" action and read about these topics.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ok, love the update, and LOVE having more Yumiko time :love:

question for y'all: has anyone managed to actually WIN hotshots with either Amy or Renee and get them naked? every time I play, they refuse to strip, wanting to take another shot, and another, and another...and then they pass out and it's game over.
You also need to lose some games and strip to increase the "heat".

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No change for 0.4.1.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Crash after dinner with Amy no matter choice all then cant ignore..rollvack but dont help.
BTW No Cheat. only hint from mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Crash after dinner with Amy no matter choice all then cant ignore..rollvack but dont help.

This bug is already fixed and explained:

ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
This bug is already fixed and explained:

ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
okay i am on 0.1.5.1 beta..have to wait on DL.
i have to ignore amy dinner.

I am not sure what you mean i can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" and where attached ?

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
okay i am on 0.1.5.1 beta..have to wait on DL.
i have to ignore amy dinner.

I am not sure what you mean i can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" and where attached ?
Yeah, haven't sent you to the proper post :rolleyes:... is in this one where you can download the quickfix until the new version is released:

Download the appointments.rpyc and copy it to the folder where you installed the companion.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Happened to me too.
It might be because I had low lust, I rolled back, increase my lust ( console shit+O type in player.lust = xxx ) and played the scene again w/o crash.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, haven't sent you to the proper post :rolleyes:... is in this one where you can download the quickfix until the new version is released:

Download the appointments.rpyc and copy it to the folder where you installed the companion.
Thanks it works now.

Happened to me too.
It might be because I had low lust, I rolled back, increase my lust ( console shit+O type in player.lust = xxx ) and played the scene again w/o crash.
No need cheat - see little up..BTW i wouldn't use Cheat..i just wanna play on fair way and its too fun :)
anyway thanks for tips.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes