DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it me or the game is reaaaaally laggy?
Have a chat with your hardware and agree it is time to see other people.

It is not it, it is you, you just wanted to see and experience more.
You are really sorry about it.

But using search and finding the last person to mention it was in January, well, it is simply time to part ways.
You may hug it before it hits the bin, it would be a nice touch.

(this also works on other things than hardware)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Have a chat with your hardware and agree it is time to see other people.

It is not it, it is you, you just wanted to see and experience more.
You are really sorry about it.

But using search and finding the last person to mention it was in January, well, it is simply time to part ways.
You may hug it before it hits the bin, it would be a nice touch.

(this also works on other things than hardware)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only lag I get is the phone image gallary with the girls. Not too bad. As Ducky stated. Image upgrades. Besides that runs fine on my end most of the time.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Sigh. I have been busy with life and other trials. I drop by once in a while ..and each time i fear i see idiots posting selfish and uneducated things. I cringe a bit for this is a huge marvelous effort of great artistry and acomplishment. Anyone who knows game design and eros can see this in a flash. So, once again I appoligize to Darkhouse our Maker and beg him to ignore such sillyness and continue to enjoy creating a wonderful adventure with lovely ladies. Much appreciated as always.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For information purposes ONLY.
Nothing is set in stone, so take it only as a future possibility. This is an edited exchange from the developer's Patreon page.

Is there some kind of Project plan, when you are planning to finish the game? There seems to be so many open events and ideas. I would love to see some more action with more than one of the ladies. Would you share your future plans and maybe any time table with us?

There is no timetable and honestly, I don't know when or even how the game will end exactly right now. The planning goes from one version to the next. I need to keep it fun and entertaining for myself, or the project will be dead soon. Threesomes are a pain in the ass. I could do still renders, but no animations. In the end there would be more complaints about the missing animations than anything else. Some FF action might be added again. About the FFM, there is still the sail boat trip with Jennifer and Amy to be done. So something in that regard will happen.

darkhound1

Last edited:

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't get Alice to mention the orange rose, I did all the massages with Amy but when I go to Alice's room, she mentions nothing of the orange rose

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i'ed like to ask if theres any way to fix some issues or lower the chance count of events...

Renee happens to drop her toothbrush in the toilet.. ok once is forgiveable but come on woman.. either walk to the front desk to ask for another / hand her a tube of super glue or tell her to stop using it as a dildo

the events around the pool... once you do someones back its a pain in thy ass to even step on the pool again with out someone asking for a lub rub when trying to do other events with someone else..

joy keep sending the same pic's more then once when you already have them unlocked

aly keeps asking if i can come over at 22:00 to do a photoshot when she has the white outfit jennifer gave her ..

jessica needing a charge.. i can understand theres two side events with this.. but she needs to buy her own charger once she visted the main character once thy photos been unlocked.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Before we blame only your hardware and not your alcohol intake on a Friday night (mine's pretty high :)), WHERE are you having lag?
My laptop isn't new but the game work fine.
If anything, there is a problem looking at the phone to discover the scenes you're missing.
The more you do, the more time you need, and the game try closing.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
My laptop isn't new but the game work fine.
If anything, there is a problem looking at the phone to discover the scenes you're missing.
The more you do, the more time you need, and the game try closing.
There have been some changes there in the last updates to try to speed that up; see if Amy feels the same.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
9 pm as it says in the guide.
Not 100% sure of the 24hr conversion, but I believe that is 21:00 and the recommended time. Have you tried visiting a half hour earlier or later? If you're just starting in your room, try starting at a different location, beach, dinner, pool, etc. Nothing is an absolute, sometimes you have to experiment with changing some of the variables.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes