DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Are we Being DIKs on Holiday Island now? Not that I wouldn't warmly welcome Jill to the Island but I think Miss Royce may have something else to do in Burgmeister & Royce right now and for a long time in future too...
Sorry, but I have no idea who that person is nor what the reference between the game and render would be.
My interest is primarily rendering and not adult games in general (one obvious exception applies).

Mi is based on an idea Darkhound's post gave me, there is no outside link or inspiration.
I simply made the render and then added a story bit to go with it.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time to relax on my balcony with a nice Mojito (yes you can get other drinks than whiskey, just need to ask Jennifer ;))
Hold on... someone is over in the distance.. wonder who it could be ??
Where are my High Powered Binoculars ?
Here they are...

Skinny_Dipping.jpg

Looks like one of the girls is going for a naked swim in the sea.
Wonder if she would like some company ?? :p

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS #2

Regarding the Amy/Alice shower scene, it is possible to see them have sex on the bed if lust levels are high enough and you are good at sneaking. After the incident, their lust and endurance levels go down. But if you decide to leave scene before getting caught, they do not. Even if they were never aware of you, would they not proceed with the lesbian sex off screen? Or does the miniature flux capacitor the MC keep in his pocket affect the space/time continuum somehow?

This might be a variation of the age old "If a tree falls in the forest" question.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS #2

Regarding the Amy/Alice shower scene, it is possible to see them have sex on the bed if lust levels are high enough and you are good at sneaking. After the incident, their lust and endurance levels go down. But if you decide to leave scene before getting caught, they do not. Even if they were never aware of you, would they not proceed with the lesbian sex off screen? Or does the miniature flux capacitor the MC keep in his pocket affect the space/time continuum somehow?

This might be a variation of the age old "If a tree falls in the forest" question.
Easy answer. You're right, but game mechanics cannot handle it right now.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I was just kidding around! I am aware of the reality of game mechanics. Message was intended to be facetious and satirical. When you see a message from me with a similar heading, I am just spouting out BS and hoping for an equally humorous response.

For example, I can imagine a scene like this:

Alice: Ok, he's gone.
Amy: Good, now I can get back to my Bible reading.
Alice: Yeah, and I have to finish knitting that sweater for my dog.

I hereby click the "try to wiggle out of it" button.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I was just kidding around! I am aware of the reality of game mechanics. Message was intended to be facetious and satirical. When you see a message from me with a similar heading, I am just spouting out BS and hoping for an equally humorous response.

THIS isn't something you wiggle out of. Here's something that needs wiggling out of: yankeeInKy trying to explain to Faye why SiJa's pic of Amy (here) is on HIS photo wall.

Someone more creative than me HAS to write that story...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Not Data and SiJa

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Shouldn't their lust levels go up naturally on their own slowly, since they have sex drives?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

THIS isn't something you wiggle out of. Here's something that needs wiggling out of: yankeeInKy trying to explain to Faye why SiJa's pic of Amy (here) is on HIS photo wall.

Someone more creative than me HAS to write that story...
Firstly Not Data I could see something similar to your scene happening when you leave them.

However Amy is not really a Religious Bible reader, now If you say Fitness Bible then yes I can see that...

Finess_Bible.jpg
Alice knitting a sweater for her dog :unsure:
I can see her having a Pomeranian as a pet...

Pomeranian.jpg
But not knitting for it, more of a online shopping girl is Alice ;)
Alice is into Role playing so would more be making herself a Cosplay Outfit... Lara Croft outfit :p

As for a story ZenGarden... I will work on a "What happens If you leave Amy & Alice before they make out?"
Fan Fiction story and post sometime soon...

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
LOL. 1 Moment please. I will show before and after walls :p

Update: Haaaa!! The rumor mile ain't getting me this time. Now where's my coffee :oops:
<snip>
Maybe not the rumor mill, but the coffee mill definitely did.

Best not to excite the man, he's been drinking lots of that Dragon Poo Coffee, so Faye tells me. Probably make himself a batch of Yankee Poo Spoo coffee if he catches us in the hallway like this
Fixed that for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe not the rumor mill, but the coffee mill definitely did.

Fixed that for you.
Took your idea for an edit as inspiration, and now reads...

"Best not to excite the man, he's been drinking lots of that Dragon Poo Coffee, so Faye tells me. Probably make himself a batch of Yankee Fappachino if he catches us in the hallway like this"

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Favor for Yvette..Boots.

Pondering my next move on these boots for Faye. How can I get her opinion without my input to see if she likes them?
c522d10368fbda1a54001dd27d3de392.jpg
*Knock..Knock. Yvette appears at the door for room service. Hi Yankee. Hows the poop..giggles. I just can't help but laugh her and smirk and reply Smart ass.
Yvette.jpg

After her cleaning she's about to leave my room. She looks over with a shy look. Yankee? Can I ask a favor of you and Faye?
It's kinda odd but here goes?

Can you and Faye watch me pole dance?

She blushes and continues. I wanna see if Faye thinks I'm good enough.

Yvette. Trying to reassure her. You could dance in a brown bag and men would worship you. We both share a laugh and then It hits me?

Yvette!!! OMG the Queen of Heels!!! She can ask her. Yvette!! before you go. I'll ask Faye to watch you dance. I won't be there.
She kinda looks sad. Unless it's Ok with Faye. If you show her this picture and see if she likes these boots. Who knows you might like these boots too. Their high heels. Do you want to see them?

Almost child like she beams. OMG Yes. Heels!!

I pass my phone to her and wait for her to scream. Yep shock face lol. Then a pause..OMG!! those boots and fish nets. I want them!!! Yankee..She's not gonna wear that scary top.

LOL!!! No Yvette. she already has the perfect top. and I asked her to dance to a song I like in those kind of boots if you can convince her to wear them.. Please Yvette. I'll buy lunch for a week. She can't help but smile. Being Yvette and how we like to pick at one another she pauses just to torment me.... Ok, I'll do it.

I don't want to you up any longer so I'll send her the link to song and picture of the boots later. Thank you Yvette.

Subject: Really think she can pull this off.

Later in the day. Text: From Yvette. Venus in Furs :oops::oops::oops:

PS: The girls are staring at me listening to this. Turning off now. Hehehe. Your so bad :p.

To be Continued

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I was just relaxing in my room, reading a book, and then I get a knock at the door...

"Hello Sweetie, I've bought you a present"
Before me is Amy wearing her gym workout two piece with a trolley with a pot of Tea and a Black Forest Gateaux
"And I also bought you desert"
Just behind is Alice, looking sexy also in gym workout clothes.
"Oh Hello Alice, nice to see you"
"Hi SiJa, Amy said I could come along for Tea and Cake"
I smile at her
"Of course, the more the merrier"
She walks into the room and they both start to giggle and whisper
"See I told you he had a pole-dancing pole in his room"
Amy looks at Alice and they both nod at each other.
"Before we have Tea and Cake, Alice and me want to show you something"
Amy then pulls out a CD and puts it into my Hi-Fi and presses play.

They both move over to the pole and the music starts...

All I can say is I was treated to a show I will never forget :p
And some of it was similar to the video but with far less clothes ;)
Also they both came with cherries on top :p

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes