Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Question regarding 2.3.0

Should the want to get into the sauna option be removed, since the player character now has the ability to enter it a few days of the week?
1601986167177.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Question regarding 2.3.0

Should the want to get into the sauna option be removed, since the player character now has the ability to enter it a few days of the week?
View attachment 847140
It's all in the interpretation. Meaning the MC could be asking for access every day of the week. Then again, new players may not have unlocked the sauna as yet and wouldn't know how to get in the sauna, much less that it exists.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
It's all in the interpretation. Meaning the MC could be asking for access every day of the week. Then again, new players may not have unlocked the sauna as yet and wouldn't know how to get in the sauna, much less that it exists.
I asked because this is her reply, and it has already been implemented. Perhaps it should be updated to note that there already are a few mixed sauna days?

1601988158799.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I asked because this is her reply, and it has already been implemented. Perhaps it should be updated to note that there already are a few mixed sauna days?

View attachment 847170
There are thousands and thousands lines of code, close to 10,000 renders, videos and animations, etc. I think it is okay if we give the developer a pass for not finding every little inconsistency within the game. I suppose if you're anal about everything being perfect it could be an irksome issue, but I suspect most players, click the question once and then never click it again. Who knows, it may already be on the developer's list of things to do. Giving the choice of that being fixed or quality updates and bugfixes that keep rolling out, pretty sure most are going to want new updates.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
There are thousands and thousands lines of code, close to 10,000 renders, videos and animations, etc. I think it is okay if we give the developer a pass for not finding every little inconsistency within the game. I suppose if you're anal about everything being perfect it could be an irksome issue, but I suspect most players, click the question once and then never click it again. Who knows, it may already be on the developer's list of things to do. Giving the choice of that being fixed or quality updates and bugfixes that keep rolling out, pretty sure most are going to want new updates.
I just wanted to put it on his radar in case he hadn't already noticed it, like when I notice typos I will also say something. Darkhound is great, but he's just one person. He can't notice everything, so we should help him out when we can.

Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I just wanted to put it on his radar in case he hadn't already noticed it, like when I notice typos I will also say something. Darkhound is great, but he's just one person. He can't notice everything, so we should help him out when we can.
You can always go to his Patreon page btw to point this stuff out?

racove

Aug 28, 2020
does it work this time ?, the last 2 times I downloaded this game it just bugged, it wasn't even playable

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
Wow! I haven't played this game in a long time. Do you know if there is some sort of gallery to replay scenes?
Gonna download it again.
If somebody has a full save file for the current version I would really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work DarkHound :D

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Wow! I haven't played this game in a long time. Do you know if there is some sort of gallery to replay scenes?
Gonna download it again.
If somebody has a full save file for the current version I would really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work DarkHound :D
Some of the scenes, not many, are re-playable via the phone in the game.
Other scenes are repeatable by playing them again in the game.
Some are just one time events.
Hence you asking for a Full save for the current version will not really help.

Best thing if you want to play the game... is continue from when you last played it.
Hopefully you kept your last save?
If not... unfortunately you will have to start again.

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes