SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
As Bantry is in Spain currently cleaning out cat litter trays :sick:
Here is a Spanish themed Music and Models break...

:cool:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm interested in when you stop playing a playthrough and start a new one (if at all)?

For me, it's usually around the point when I max out my stats because that's where the basic gameplay loop starts to break down. Around that time, you can do whatever with the girls and at least to me that is the breaking point for my motivation. I then start a new playthrough with the next version.

Would like to know if/when that happens to you guys?

Regards
I never restart from scratch unless it is required to unlock a new scene and I have no choice or a quick start just to unlock the new plane girl scene.
I'm at 1000+ days on the island with my current save.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
939338_874850_HI_FF_Logo_Night.png

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I never restart from scratch unless it is required to unlock a new scene and I have no choice or a quick start just to unlock the new plane girl scene.
I'm at 1000+ days on the island with my current save.
I was at 500+ days until my hard drive decided to take a dump, currently at 100+ days since starting 2.3.0.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I was at 500+ days until my hard drive decided to take a dump, currently at 100+ days since starting 2.3.0.
If my previous main saves from 2018, when I started playing, would not have glitched around 2019, I would be at maybe 2 or 3 years on the island :)
Random comment : I never had an HDD died on me...was it old, was it a laptop HDD, you only had one drive for C:\ and data ?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
If my previous main saves from 2018, when I started playing, would not have glitched around 2019, I would be at maybe 2 or 3 years on the island :)
Random comment : I never had an HDD died on me...was it old, was it a laptop HDD, you only had one drive for C:\ and data ?
I have an Asus G75V, which was a top of the line Republic Of Gamers gaming laptop. It was the hard drive that came in it from the factory. 1 Terabyte in size, I've brought the laptop back from the dead a few times, but the last time I tried, I couldn't get anything to load on that hard drive, so I just put in a 500 megabyte hard drive paired with another 500 megabyte hard drive and it's been working fine every since.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I have an Asus G75V, which was a top of the line Republic Of Gamers gaming laptop. It was the hard drive that came in it from the factory. 1 Terabyte in size, I've brought the laptop back from the dead a few times, but the last time I tried, I couldn't get anything to load on that hard drive, so I just put in a 500 megabyte hard drive paired with another 500 megabyte hard drive and it's been working fine every since.

I already have 2 nice paperweights shaped like a hard drive

• Sad
Reactions: junior366

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

On an island somewhere in the pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
passed the test :D

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes