Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Just FYI - there are precisely 6.2 trillion threads on this forum and each have an average of 1.9 billion responses per day.

Ok, that's total bullshit.

But yeah, when someone starts an argument, please use the report button. The longer it takes for someone to report it, the worse the argument gets, which leads to warnings, thread bans, etc.
Noted. I see that you have already dealt decisively with the problem. Thank you .

Reactions: bas

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Tried looking (briefly) for a fix to this, but trying to unzip the file results in an error and the actual game file is password protected...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Tried looking (briefly) for a fix to this, but trying to unzip the file results in an error and the actual game file is password protected...
What? It surely isn't. Download it from my patreon page if you have problems.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Minor issue, but after some time of playing the Hide UI function is no longer working.
Unfortunatley I cannot do anything about that. I had a similar issue with one save game. In any case it's a general Ren'Py issue. Same as with the autosave not working properly.

jullijalli

Feb 28, 2018
I Cant trigger Jessica late night pool scene:( i have tried all possible days and times, before midnight and after. Player and Jessica stats are full but still nothing happens. Any help?

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, I downloaded the new update for pc from the patreon page, however after i extract the files and try to get into the game, it doesn't open. Nothing opens when try to open the application, please help

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I Cant trigger Jessica late night pool scene:( i have tried all possible days and times, before midnight and after. Player and Jessica stats are full but still nothing happens. Any help?
Not to nitpick, but I suspect you haven't tried all days and times. Maxed stats are great and a key, but it definitely happens after midnight. Now the big questions ... where was Jessica beforehand? In the bar, working nightshift receptionist, etc.? Where did you go to the pool from ... your room, the bar, reception desk, etc.? Mine happened the first time about mid-week after I closed the bar and went back to my room. Second time I believe I was coming from the reception desk around 1:30am. Keep trying, you'll get it.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
i liked the game, looks fun. but there are many bugs and errors. even after the latest patch. does it happen with everyone?

should i wait for a more stable release ? or is there a solution for these errors ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys, I downloaded the new update for pc from the patreon page, however after i extract the files and try to get into the game, it doesn't open. Nothing opens when try to open the application, please help
Kind of hard to offer suggestions with such limited information. Hopefully, you mean you downloaded and extracted and then replaced the files in the 'Game' folder. If not, you did something else that is causing your problem. Open your folder with the game and find the 'Save' folder within the 'Game' folder. Safe that somewhere you can find it in the future. If it isn't there look under 'Users/name/Appdata/roaming for a folder named 'RenPy' chances are you can find your 'Saves' there. Again save that somewhere you can find it in the future.

Now delete and re-install the game from the beginning and then add the Bugfixes. Copy your Saves into the 'Save' folder and you should be good to go.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This poker game sucks hard in this game. I play Texas Hold'em Poker in reallife and on tournaments and never saw such a bad poker game like here. She got randomly everytime a better hand as you and your only chance to win is to hope that she folds often or you get a good hand in a 1 to 1000 per cent chance. I'm really disappointed from this game. And I know that the main focus is on eroge here, but then dont programm a poker game if you don't know how!
Stop playing Poker like you do in Real Life. You can beat any girl in 5 minutes or less without 'Cheats' by following these simple steps.
Save the game prior to the start of the first hand.
After the deal bet your brains out, she'll either lose or fold.
Save the game again.
New deal. Bet your brains out and again she'll either fold or lose.
Save the game and repeat until you have won.
What, she won a hand? Well if that happens, go back and reload the game from your last 'Save Point' and try again. You don't even have to have separate 'Save Points'. Just over-write the old ones with the new ones as you progress each hand.

Reactions: césar 200091

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i liked the game, looks fun. but there are many bugs and errors. even after the latest patch. does it happen with everyone?

should i wait for a more stable release ? or is there a solution for these errors ?
Are you starting from the beginning or using one of your prior 'Saves'?

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Kind of hard to offer suggestions with such limited information. Hopefully, you mean you downloaded and extracted and then replaced the files in the 'Game' folder. If not, you did something else that is causing your problem. Open your folder with the game and find the 'Save' folder within the 'Game' folder. Safe that somewhere you can find it in the future. If it isn't there look under 'Users/name/Appdata/roaming for a folder named 'RenPy' chances are you can find your 'Saves' there. Again save that somewhere you can find it in the future.

Now delete and re-install the game from the beginning and then add the Bugfixes. Copy your Saves into the 'Save' folder and you should be good to go.
Hey, I (a brand new player of Holiday island) had a look and my saves file just has a thing called 'persistent'. I have just downloaded it from the link on the first thread and extracted it. Am I missing more downloads or what? If so could you please link them to me

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
fresh start
You should be okay as many of the bugs reported as of late have been for the latest update. The game can be a grind without using cheat codes to advance the girls' and your stats. Just be careful when entering them as wrong ones can 'Bork' the game. At least that used to be the case. Better safe then sorry, so double check your typing before hitting 'enter'. The game is linear and moves along well enough just save often! Repeat, save often! There are 10 plus pages you can use for saves so use them.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes