Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I dont get it, how do I can stats? I never seem to get any stat up from taining in the gym or reading in bed?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I dont get it, how do I can stats? I never seem to get any stat up from taining in the gym or reading in bed?
For training follow Jennifer's instructions in the gym. For reading, don't overdo it on one subject. Take a mix. And then be patient, young padawan, it takes at least a week and often two weeks for results to transpire.

Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Talk to Jennifer in the gym, the advice she gives you will be very valuable. Don't do strength training or endurance training more than 4 times per week. Also, working out with Jennifer is better than doing it yourself. Also, concentrate on your training, don't look at her boobs.
All benefits to stats will be added on Sunday at mdnight.
Good luck.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My latest, attached FAQ now includes a very long answer to "How do I increase my stats?"

At the start of the game, you are asked which stat is your best: looks, charm, hacking, strength or endurance. This will give you a head start on the stat you choose. From then on, you must work on gaining points toward building up each stat. Your phone can tell you how much you have done toward geting an increase in each stat. By using the stat, you may get points toward increasing the stat. When figuring out how many points are needed, remember that for all stats there have diminishing returns, so that it takes more effort to increase a stat at each level. Don't slack off until a stat is maxed out. Unfortunately, your phone doesn't record how many training points you have for strength and endurance, just the number of times you have worked out.

To increase your charm and hacking skills, choose the reading option while in your room. Also, being charming with the girls will show up on your phone as training points and go toward increasing your charm. Sneaking into a girl's room to peep on her in the shower will also show up on your
phone as training points under hacking.

To increase your looks, you must apply beauty cream. Using the hair style gel, will get you a temporary increase, for impressing Yumiko at last call at the nightbar so that she takes off her top and has a drink with you.

To increase your endurance, you must swim in the pool or run on the beach or on the treadmill at the gym. Remember, doing more than four or less than three endurance training sessions per week will slow down your progress. Check your phone to see how many sessions you've done for the
week to make sure you train between three and four sessions each week.

To increase your strength, you can help the girls with their weight lifting or train in the gym by yourself or with Jennifer. Jennifer explains that it is better to work out with her and will get you faster gains, but you must also concentrate on your training with her. If you get distracted by her breasts, then it is just like a normal training session. Doing two or less, or five or more sessions will slow your progress, so check your phone to make sure you are doing three to four sessions per week.

The way training points work for your strength attribute is that there is a 50% chance to gain one strength point for lifting weights with a girl. With 1.4.2, there is a 50% chance to get two training points when you train with Jennifer and fully concentrate on the training. If your current strength level is 2 or below, you'll need 4 or more strength training points to gain 1 level of strength. Between 3 and 5, you'll need 6 or more strength training points. Between 6 and 8, you'll need 9 training points, and for 9 and above, you'll need 12 training points. If you train 5 or more times or 2 or less times, you'll only gain 1 strength training point for the week. If you don't train at all, you lose 1 strength train point. Which could eventually lose you 1 level of strength. Thus, it is easy to gain levels up until you hit a 6 strength, whereupon it becomes harder after that.

The other stats increase similarly, and I hope that demystifies the process for you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i cant seem to do the strength training with Yvette she just does the pull ups she doesnt say she cant?
You must have adjusted her stats either intentionally or not. Namely her strength is too high. Hope you have an earlier save as trying to lower it now will not help you.

Reactions: Puppet Master

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For all the latest, greatest info on the next update.
I just hope it gonna be release not on 4 march or later. I know its my personall problem but I gonna go in another country and I dont know how long I gonna be without internet

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Question: sometimes if the MC has at least two pink pills, there is an option to spike her drink with both of them.

Does this ever trigger a different event than just spiking the drink with one pink pill?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In order to have the most interactions, which 9 girls should be on the island?
My guess: Yvette, Amy, Alice, Jessica, Heather, Desire, Faye, Eva, & Aly, (Natasha is close, but loses to Aly by 1).

Reactions: brianiac

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I have a problem with Yvette for some time.
I have always a failed affection/love check despite all parameters are maximized (100, lust too).
Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@funkygallo We need some more specifics. What is her anger? How did you get her scores to max? Is her love or affection x of 100, where x is a lower number? For instance, does she have a maximum possible of 100, but actually her affection/love number is lower than that. What specific check are you failing? Have you read my FAQ on this page? Maybe your question is answered there.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
@funkygallo We need some more specifics. What is her anger? How did you get her scores to max? Is her love or affection x of 100, where x is a lower number? For instance, does she have a maximum possible of 100, but actually her affection/love number is lower than that. What specific check are you failing? Have you read my FAQ on this page? Maybe your question is answered there.
Lust, affection and love are 100/100, as I said.
Check fail, for example, when I swim with her or during sex at night.
I don' t remember anger level; can it affect that check if too high? I'll check the anger value later.
Thanks.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Lust, affection and love are 100/100, as I said.
Check fail, for example, when I swim with her or during sex at night.
I don' t remember anger level; can it affect that check if too high? I'll check the anger value later.
Thanks.
Yes, anger can affect some things. The stat levels are all well and good to know, but what would really help, would be to know what the Check/Fail says. It flashes across the top of the screen as a message. Tell us what that says.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes