• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ah crap. I've done that many times but no such luck. I did use console commands and the mod so I probably broke something. Thanks
Not necessarily. Have you tried visiting her in her room and asking her to meet you at the gym?

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
Without seeing it, kind of hard to say exactly. However, if you have downloaded and installed 0.1.9.0 first as directed you have something like this under the folder you have installed that in.

View attachment 503742

Now after you download the patch/update to 0.1.9.1, once uncompressed you will want to copy the folder 'game' into the same location and when asked, replace all same files. Once complete, it will still look like above. Now open the 'game' folder and paste your 'saves' folder within. Once done it should look like this:

View attachment 503749

Hope that makes sense and helps.

I have unzipped the patch and copied it to the game folder for 1.9.0. I get the attached error. I can't copy the saves to the patch.. Or do they just go in the game folder for the patch. Like I said, I'm all confused.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have unzipped the patch and copied it to the game folder for 1.9.0. I get the attached error. I can't copy the saves to the patch.. Or do they just go in the game folder for the patch. Like I said, I'm all confused.
It seems like you have copied the unzipped patch/update <games> into the the 'game' folder of 0.1.9.0. This is incorrect and the cause of your problem. Look at the first pic I posted. There is only one 'game' folder. So let's try something else. Unzip the 0.1.9.1 patch/update somewhere like your desktop (doesn't really matter where as long as you can find it again). Once unzipped you will have a folder 'game'. Within that folder will be a bunch of files and another folder 'cache'. Highlight and copy everything. All the files and the 'cache' folder. Now go back to you 0.1.9.0-pc and click on THAT 'game' folder to open it. 'Right-click' anywhere inside and paste all the files and the 'cache' folder you highlighted and copied from the 0.1.9.1 patch. When it asks to overwrite the existing files., say YES. Go back to your 0.1.9.0 folder and you should have something that looks like the first picture I posted. Now click 'game' again to open it and paste the folder 'saves' within. You should now have something close to the second picture. Go back to the 0.1.9.0 folder and click on Yvette's smiling face and the game should start.

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
It seems like you have copied the unzipped patch/update <games> into the the 'game' folder of 0.1.9.0. This is incorrect and the cause of your problem. Look at the first pic I posted. There is only one 'game' folder. So let's try something else. Unzip the 0.1.9.1 patch/update somewhere like your desktop (doesn't really matter where as long as you can find it again). Once unzipped you will have a folder 'game'. Within that folder will be a bunch of files and another folder 'cache'. Highlight and copy everything. All the files and the 'cache' folder. Now go back to you 0.1.9.0-pc and click on THAT 'game' folder to open it. 'Right-click' anywhere inside and paste all the files and the 'cache' folder you highlighted and copied from the 0.1.9.1 patch. When it asks to overwrite the existing files., say YES. Go back to your 0.1.9.0 folder and you should have something that looks like the first picture I posted. Now click 'game' again to open it and paste the folder 'saves' within. You should now have something close to the second picture. Go back to the 0.1.9.0 folder and click on Yvette's smiling face and the game should start.

OK, that worked. Thank you.

Reactions: Bantry
Jan 3, 2020
Someone for God's sake help me in two things in this game !!!!!!!!!!!

1) Does anyone know what I must do, specifically, to finish this mission ?:

"Train with Jessica at least 6 times per week"

2)How do I get the 6th image (going left to right) of Yvette?
ps: before consigui it there is a notice saying:
"Reward1 appointment with Yvette with alternative ending"

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Someone for God's sake help me in two things in this game !!!!!!!!!!!

1) Does anyone know what I must do, specifically, to finish this mission ?:

"Train with Jessica at least 6 times per week"

2) How do I win poker games (especially against Desire)?
Where did you come up with the 1st mission (train with Jessica at least 6 times per week)?

As for poker either do a search for 'Texas Hold 'em' on the web and learn strategies and practice, practice. Or use the console code:

g_cheats_enabled = True

Once the hand is dealt you will be notified who wins said hand. Either player or girl. Still confused? If it says player wins, bet your ass off until she folds or the hand is won by you. If it says girl wins, fold immediately and deal a new hand and check the results again. Follow above instructions until you achieve the desired results of beating the girl.

Jan 3, 2020
Where did you come up with the 1st mission (train with Jessica at least 6 times per week)?

As for poker either do a search for 'Texas Hold 'em' on the web and learn strategies and practice, practice. Or use the console code:

g_cheats_enabled = True

Once the hand is dealt you will be notified who wins said hand. Either player or girl. Still confused? If it says player wins, bet your ass off until she folds or the hand is won by you. If it says girl wins, fold immediately and deal a new hand and check the results again. Follow above instructions until you achieve the desired results of beating the girl.
I ignored a lot of missions when I started playing and this one was way behind.I just want to know how to complete it

Jan 3, 2020
The same way you got the pictures just before but choose the other option during the scene ( you either let Yvette finish the blowjob or you can ask her to stop for a sex scene ).
To trigger the reward scene again make Yvette win the butt or wet t-shirt contest.
Did not work. Apparently this image is an alternate ending to the mission where Yvette is worried about her sister. The problem is, I don't know how to get back on this mission (or if it's possible to get back)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did not work. Apparently this image is an alternate ending to the mission where Yvette is worried about her sister. The problem is, I don't know how to get back on this mission (or if it's possible to get back)
Not it's not part of the sister quest reward. I will play the scene again to be sure and edit this post accordingly.
Edit : what I said works BUT there is also a chance that Yvette reward is dinner.
So summary : make Yvette wins butt or wet t-shirt, get your reward and if it's fun time in her room, ask her to stop the blowjob to have sex with her.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes