yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Once it slips past speed metal or thrash, it all sounds the same to me!
Having coffee on the patio. Dragon Poo. Available now online at HIgifts.com. Woah junior366 Is alive!! He's walking Yumiko to work at the beach bar. I yell over the railing at them. HEEEY...MORNING.

Doom metal band covering Cream. Enjoy.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yawn. Ugh I'm up before the sun? Bah. Need Poo to jump start this day and mood music :D

Good Morning Islanders.

• Angry
Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can a guy request a Fan art of Desire? And hopefully with her twin sister Passion. :whistle:
You can ask but it's really up to Ducky. You can check his Diviantart page to see also. His work is quite impressive.
Yankee (Hunka) without his morning Dragon Poo coffee, sometimes forgets links.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Duckswim - your renders are fantastic. Do you do any of Natasha
Nope.

Dark skinned, to say nothing of black, are very hard to make work and look good
(For a lot of Daz, 3D and technical reasons, I am not referring to taste or personal opinion)

Natasha has a custom Darkhound shader on top of the above.
So I have not invested, nor plan to do so, the very significant amount of time required for making a fan art Natasha.

I may do a Faye/Samira (my "Natasha") hybrid combo some day in the future, as seen for other girls.

But will be for own fun and learning more Daz, so the result (if good enough to post) will be a "Natasha'ish", not Natasha herself.

Can a guy request a Fan art of Desire? And hopefully with her twin sister Passion. :whistle:
No plans for Desire.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
What you say isn't true. All of the girls are Genesis3. Faye is the only one that is using V4 textures on a Genesis3 figure. All other girls and the MC are 100% Genesis3.
First, I want to compliment you on developing such a fantastic game! I am in awe of your incredible creative genius, as well as your mad Ren’py development skillz and Daz3D character design skillz!

Now, to the topic at hand... when I read the quoted post, I was initially surprised that none of the girls are Genesis8, then it occurred to me that the game has been around for a while, and that most if not all of the girls were created prior to the creation of the game (some probably predate it by a few years), and that there was probably relatively more/better Gen3 content than Gen8 content available at the time. Do you have any plans, or even any interest, to incorporate Gen8 content in future updates of the game? Or maybe hybrid characters (Gen3 characters with Gen8 hair/wardrobe, or vice versa)?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There is no advantage switching to Gen8, since Gen3 and Gen8 use the exact same vertex structure and the same textures. So a Gen8 is not better or does look any different than a Gen3.
I have already used Gen8 assets on my models, since it doesn't pose a lot of problems in most cases.
There will never be Gen8 characters in the game. Even if I use a face or textures from a Gen8, they will be converted to Gen3 for ingame use.
Mixing the models will cause too many problems with poses and as I said, there is only pain and 0 gain.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
First, I want to compliment you on developing such a fantastic game! I am in awe of your incredible creative genius, as well as your mad Ren’py development skillz and Daz3D character design skillz!

Now, to the topic at hand... when I read the quoted post, I was initially surprised that none of the girls are Genesis8, then it occurred to me that the game has been around for a while, and that most if not all of the girls were created prior to the creation of the game (some probably predate it by a few years), and that there was probably relatively more/better Gen3 content than Gen8 content available at the time. Do you have any plans, or even any interest, to incorporate Gen8 content in future updates of the game? Or maybe hybrid characters (Gen3 characters with Gen8 hair/wardrobe, or vice versa)?
Wardrobe and hair mostly works fine on both models.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes