jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I believe we have. This particular event with Jessica doesn't seem to be listed in the phone. She is alone, in the skimpy bikini (green one) and I've finished all the other items in her phone event/scene/appointment list. I've rolled the event with Jessica walking on the beach pose event a number of times and no scene with extras appears.
>Ask Jessica to walk on beach while wearing skimpy bikini
>Look at her
>Compliment her, she offers to pose for you
>Accept offer, she tells her story
>Then she says her goodbyes to MC
It continues to repeat each time I start this. I've tried it with high lust values (both her and MC), max affection and love. Tried with blue pills, hair gel, etc. Any hints on how to get the extra scene please?
Do the event twice. The second time will have a different ending.

Reactions: imzahai and Bantry

Bayonier

Sep 5, 2019
Just discovered this game. So much content!

One question: How do I buy clothes/lingerie? I got a letter telling me that I could buy them but it wont appear in the shop.

crafted

Feb 3, 2018
is there any way to reset a certain girls quests/events to the start without starting a new game ?

i changed amy's stats through console without thinking about it when she first came to island and now i cant seem to trigger the quests properly :( it seems stuck at talk to her about protein shakes but i cant seem to trigger it in the events panel on the phone but i dont have a quest for it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there any way to reset a certain girls quests/events to the start without starting a new game ?

i changed amy's stats through console without thinking about it when she first came to island and now i cant seem to trigger the quests properly :(
What are her current stats?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How did you max them out? With the release of 0.1.9.0, her stats were automatically set to Affection 35 and Love 35. They could not be rest via the NE mod or console codes. So, if you somehow managed to get them to Affection 100 and Love 100 you managed to Bork the game. The safest option would be to make a copy of you 'saves' folder and save it somewhere you can find it, then delete everything and re-install 0.1.9.0 and the update to 0.1.9.1. Now copy the 'saves' folder from before into the 'Game' folder. Start the game and try and load a save. If it works, away you go. If not, you'll have to start a new game.

Reactions: imzahai and crafted

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017

Same stuff as always, has a completed .18 and .19 saves for playing around purposes, saves to all sex events if you want to see them in game, and a few other saves for longer important scenes. If anything is outright broken, tell me. I'll fix it eventually. With the advent of what is essentially a route for Amy I'll eventually reorganize her saves to make for a more actually possible line of what you can do when. For now I think her 9th save is the first "route" scene I've saved at.

As for the actual content, I liked it. I don't really like Amy, but the format and general idea of having actual event driven romance/flirty events before the girls start having sex all the time works. I liked that it's actually themed around her as well and we get some actual backstory before you see her naked all the time.
bro link is dead can you reupload it pls i would really appreciate it
1576518741137.png

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Happy Holidays everyone. Here's the tenth of 'The 12 Days of Christmas'.
Had that happen to me.
I was walking down this hotel hallway in my own thoughts and then BOOBS TO THE FACE

1576521234364.png

When I woke up, Ivy was pretty mad at me. "Did you just take a Boob Bump to the face and it was not by me!!!!!!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"YOU %/#%&" I think she yelled as I passed out from a second round of BOOBS TO THE FACE!
Barring the concussion I was feeling ok the next day
Until Jessica went "my boobs, your face" and then it was full impact before I could brace
I've dated Yvette since.
She is short and will always ask first "if her boobs should not be in my face" :D

Last edited:

markjinx

Jan 28, 2019
Changing resolution crashes the game. Any way to reverse the crash? It was working fine before I fiddled with the resolution settings.

Bayonier

Sep 5, 2019

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 18/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Holiday island" version "0.2.3.2".

This game has many texts that do not follow the structure of the translation. Therefore, many menus, choices and suggestions are and remain in English. The translation covers most dialogues.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Holiday island" versione "0.2.3.2".

Questo gioco ha moltissimi testi che non seguono la struttura della traduzione. Pertanto, molti menu', scelte e suggerimenti sono e rimangono in inglese. La traduzione riguarda la maggior parte dei dialoghi.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 10/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Holiday island" version "0.2.3.0".

This game has many texts that do not follow the structure of the translation. Therefore, many menus, choices and suggestions are and remain in English. The translation covers most dialogues.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Holiday island" versione "0.2.3.0".

Questo gioco ha moltissimi testi che non seguono la struttura della traduzione. Pertanto, molti menu', scelte e suggerimenti sono e rimangono in inglese. La traduzione riguarda la maggior parte dei dialoghi.

Update 15/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Holiday island" version "0.2.2.1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Holiday island" versione "0.2.2.1".

Here is the Italian translation of Holiday Island version 019.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Holiday Island versione 019.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Changing resolution crashes the game. Any way to reverse the crash? It was working fine before I fiddled with the resolution settings.
If it wasn't broke, why did you try and fix it? The problems with resolution have been discussed numerous times over the last few pages. Scroll back or do a simple search.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes