Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I tried this, it didn't work ... is there any other condition that needs to be met? She just left after doing pullups.
You must do something wrong, no offence.
Faye, skimpy bikini, alone at the gym (or with Jennifer), you don't have a hard-on, pull ups, you look closely at her chest and it doesn't work ? mmmh

Edit : I don't remember if it is a pre requisite but just in case, did you do Faye weight lift/how to change weight etc ?

Last edited:

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
You must do something wrong, no offence.
Faye, skimpy bikini, alone at the gym (or with Jennifer), you don't have a hard-on, pull ups, you look closely at her chest and it doesn't work ? mmmh

Edit : I don't remember if it is a pre requisite but just in case, did you do Faye weight lift/how to change weight etc ?
Thank you! That was it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: devil swag

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
The developer and the majority of his patrons like big breasts. There are maybe 2 - 3 girls out of the entire collection of 20 characters that have what might be considered small breasts. But that's only compared to the other girls within this game. They might be considered large for other games. If big boobs bother you, this is probably not the game for you.
Some of the girls I see on the preview are so big that they do bother me a bit. But the rest are in the range where I can ignore it if it isn't the majority. It being the majority makes it so I won't bother, thanks for answering.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some of the girls I see on the preview are so big that they do bother me a bit. But the rest are in the range where I can ignore it if it isn't the majority. It being the majority makes it so I won't bother, thanks for answering.
Nothing wrong with your choice, but I will say, that Holiday Island, is in my opinion worth playing because of the storylines and character development. Not all, but some. Still, you'd have to deal with big boobs for most of the characters with the more involved storylines and the most content, so you can't win them all.

Siegtesy

Jun 26, 2019
But the playing through is half the fun. I personally spend too much time modifying/extending the sex scenes to fit my personal preferences though... So it takes me a while to play through.

Like I have changed it so that Yvette keeps track of the number of times you "score" with her (sex, bj, etc), and mentions it during certain scenes. I like the premise, and Yvette seems like the kind of girl who keep track of these things in a journal.

It is fun for her to say something like...
"You know, we have had sex 17 times since meeting."
"Lets make it 18..."

That, or add a playback loop to the sex scenes(while in the scene itself), so you can watch them over and over and over and over before ending the scene. You still have to do the work to get to the scene though... It would not be fun otherwise.

Hell, I think that Joy would do the same thing seeing as she has biochips in everyone... She always knows when people be fuckin or what not.

Unfortunately, every time the game gets updated, I have to reapply the changes because I do not know how to make a stand alone mod :(
I understand it's part of the fun but I've completed most of the achievements and few months ago my Hard Drive got firmware corruption and I lost all the data inside :/ I just don't want to start over.

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
I think Eva is bugged in my save :cry:. Every time I call her to my island, I get the arrival scene over and over and she never actually arrives.

I reloaded from a previous save the 1st time it happened, waited a while, then called her at a different point in time. Still kept repeating.

Tried to search but couldn't find if this happened to people before.

j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
I think Eva is bugged in my save :cry:. Every time I call her to my island, I get the arrival scene over and over and she never actually arrives.
In case it's not reported yet, Eva's arrival scene repeats every time you walk to your room now in 2.1.1.
Yay, I'm not the only one that has the privilege to feel like Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day".
Although I feel sorry for Eva being stuck in the ever lasting limbo called arrival
And I hope she doesn't have to go through customs every time she arrives because that would not be limbo but actually hell

Reactions: brianiac

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Yay, I'm not the only one that has the privilege to feel like Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day".
Although I feel sorry for Eva being stuck in the ever lasting limbo called arrival
Yeh, it's good to know it wasn't just me and something I did.
I can't believe I missed someone reporting it on the previous page, oops. :LOL:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yeh, it's good to know it wasn't just me and something I did.
I can't believe I missed someone reporting it on the previous page, oops. :LOL:
There will be a fix tomorrow for Eva per Darkhound. until then please see below. here's the code to fix it on the console

I have fixed it. I will upload a quick fix tomorrow. If you want to directly fix it, you can also use the console and type: call add_specific_girl_to_island(eva)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have the problem that I accidentally changed the screen size and now the game always hangs and crashes ... how can you fix this?

View attachment 675903
Page 8 of the Guide - For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the Holiday Island sub folder "game". Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes