SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Ya know I've never played Lacey In game yet. After starting to get into this game it's quite massive. Speaking of MASSIVE. If you'll excuse me I have to get ready and meet Faye at the pool :sneaky:
Be careful out there...

I hear Alice & Amy are looking for You and Faye :oops:

Potential BOOB FIGHT !!! if they find you with Faye :oops::p

Why am I getting the blame for this ??? Think its was Bantry who called you out on this, I just agreed..

And telling on me to Faye :rolleyes: not a good idea.
The gossip has quickly spread around the girls of the Island.

When Alice Found out...

View attachment 751711

Think you and Faye are in trouble now.
Then Amy found out...

View attachment 751713

You and Faye got Double Trouble now :oops::rolleyes:

I can see only one outcome from this...

BOOB FIGHT !!

:oops::p

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it blasphemy to say I prefer this version of Ivy over the real Ivy from the game?

Great job DuckSwim !
Thanks and No, not blasphemy when it is voiced politely, so that's fine.
It is probably a general sentiment judging by the feedback.

I am somewhat to "blame" for putting Ivy classic in that situation in all honesty.
Why that is so, I'll explain in a separate post (so that it does not seem like a wall of text answer).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A trip around Fan Art Ivy (or Ivy'ness as I tend to all her)

Fan art girls
I usually have the fan girls use the correct resources (Model, Skin, Hair, Measurements etc)
But I did not do that here.

In fact, I never even aimed for Ivy, she is a for fun girl who saw her chance and took it.

Her measurements is an Ivy/Amy hybrid with some streamlining added by me, 60% match.
And the hair is same base model and about the same setup as Ivy's, 95% match.
But the rest of her is totally different from Ivy, 0% match.

Does this make her Ivy? Well, appearances can be deceptive, as this example illustrates,

1596114391018.png

This is the same women, I only switched the hair.
The hair makes people see "Ivy".

But she is actually shorter (-8cm), slimmer (-2"), less muscled (-20%), relative same bust (38" to 42", Still a J cup), different face and has a real easy time with a gentle smile (and she meant the dasies and flower thing).

As "Ivyness" is much less extreme and fields a model look on top of appearing as Ivy, that means she tends to do fairly well for an Ivy-alike (imo, ymmv).
I certainly like her :)

But Holiday Island's role is for an Amazon, which is Ivy classic :)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Be careful out there...

I hear Alice & Amy are looking for You and Faye :oops:

Potential BOOB FIGHT !!! if they find you with Faye :oops::p
LMAO!!! OMG I'm dying here. Great anger pics. I'll talk to Jennifer to see if she can give Faye any pointers on upcoming BOOB FIGHT. Not like I'd want that. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Fan art girls
I usually have the fan girls use the correct resources (Model, Skin, Hair, Measurements etc)

In fact, I never even aimed for Ivy, she is a for fun girl who saw her chance and took it.

Her measurements is an Ivy/Amy hybrid with some streamlining added by me, 60% match.

Does this make her Ivy? Well, appearances can be deceptive, as this example illustrates,

View attachment 751866

But she is actually shorter (-8cm), slimmer (-2"), less muscled (-20%), relative same bust (38" to 42", Still a J cup), different face and has a real easy time with a gentle smile (and she actually meant the dasies and flower thing).

As "Ivyness" is much less extreme and fields a model look on top of appearing as "Ivy", she tends to do fairly well for an "Ivy type" (imo, ymmv)

But that should not distract one from that Holiday Island role is for an Amazon, which is Ivy classic :)
I took it as a "What if" Ivy. The Ivy Classic isn't that bad. Regardless Ducky your art is still quite impressive.

Reactions: brianiac

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Dec 7, 2019

Fan art girls

View attachment 751866

But she is actually shorter (-8cm), slimmer (-2"), less muscled (-20%), relative same bust (38" to 42", Still a J cup), different face and has a real easy time with a gentle smile (and she actually meant the dasies and flower thing).

As "Ivyness" is much less extreme and fields a model look on top of appearing as "Ivy", she tends to do fairly well for an "Ivy type" (imo, ymmv)

But that should not distract one from that Holiday Island role is for an Amazon, which is Ivy classic :)
I for one welcome our new Amazonian overlord!

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 30. July 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.2.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.2.0 has:
505 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival, Jennifer workout instructions, Renée poker, Faye pool posing, contests)

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be postponed to 0.2.3
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a reward appointment in the night bar after opening hours --> still working on it
  • Jennifer gets a new quest for Alice's and Jessica's photo shooting scenes --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Alice gets a photo shooting / posing scene in denims at the photo studio --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The doctor's office will get new renders, starting with the main location and simple sperm congestion image and Faye's scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool sun lotion scene gets two happy endings for the MC --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a pool posing scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Desire gets a newly designed and very much improved pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets a poker reward scene that involves some hand and mouth action --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye's pool posing scene will be redone with new renders in webp format. It will also be available for her skimpy swimsuit --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets the pool sun lotion scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Renée gets improved poker images, several undressing images and much improved interaction and dialogue --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest will be completely reworked with new images and more interaction --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Faye gets a pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The main game screen gets a "credits" section to show my appreciation --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Ivy gets an achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Brenda, Aly, Renée and Ivy get new high res images for the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Some pool scene achievements have been changed from single to multi image --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • As promised earlier, Amy's third massage appointment has been made repeatable. When you check on her in her room, you'll be able to make an appointment --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy can invite you to dinner now if you let her win the butt or wet-t contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Amy and Mercedes get achievements for cheating at the butt contest --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The butt contest has been added as an achievement for all girls except Joy --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • Jennifer's workout instructions images for talking and pecs training will be redone in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
  • The spa area will be open until 20:00 now (was 19:00). Also the probability that girls use the sauna has been increased --> will be part of 0.2.2.0
Bug fixes
  • Duplicate dream images and duplicate flash/grope will be fixed as part of the save game updater to 0.2.2 --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Brightness adjustment in phone app for player room picture frames did not work for all images --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Fixed a buig in the app that allows to restrict dream images. Sometimes the deactivated images were still used --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" during weight lifting scene, when Faye has not been on the island yet --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Eva's arrival scene repeats over and over again when you walk to your from your room --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0
  • Jessica's shower event does not end when she catches you spying on her, instead it continues --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.1.1​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

leegoody

Jul 19, 2020
why i couldn't save or load files? Only I can do is just 'start', and if I tried to use 'load', 'preference', 'help', it just shut down.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
why i couldn't save or load files? Only I can do is just 'start', and if I tried to use 'load', 'preference', 'help', it just shut down.
Try that or double check if you're running the last version 0.2.1.1
Apply the resolution fix posted by the Dev here :
Or run a search on the thread about "resolution fix", others and I posted the fix several times, you will find it easily.

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
  • Faye gets an appointment in the new player room, which you'll be able to get when she wins the redesigned butt contest --> still working on it
Odds of winning : Firm.

1596131909770.jpeg

Edit : Added a x1440 version. The x1080 made the string seem like it was running straight through her fingers, instead of between and then over them as intended.

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Gifs)
(updated 27th May. 2021)

This post is for Animated GIF Fan signatures...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Gif Signatures.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes