DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, others hav already responded.
But anyways, just to supplement,

I started with Genesis 8, but now I mostly do Genesis 3.

Why I mostly use Gen3 now
The older have a good stack of known quality items, its flagship morphs are significantly superior to the most of the newer morphs and almost everything comes cheaper. It is more straightforward to get a good result imo.

G3 Versus G8
On the G3 vs. G8, well that's a dead horse if there ever was one.
Was beaten to a pulp some time back on all technical forums.

In short, there is no meaningful difference between G3F and G8F for looks.
G8F has few incremental minor advantages in morphs build in and some expression enhancements, thats about it.

It is an incremental and technical step forward not a revolutionary nor one that changes looks.

Assets
G8F has overtaken G3F in amount of assets here during 2020 and that gap will continue to increase, no doubt about that. But then, most assets can be used directly as is and otherwise conversion is supported. Largely a non issue for most things.

Edit: 4 of the 5 most popular tier 1 girls predate the game ;)

As long as a girl belongs to either the G3 or G8 generations the important thing is not the age of a girl, but whether she is a superior build and over time is kept updated (which they are) to keep her superior build edge

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If I can't cut-n-paste to create the images I want, I give up. That's why all the pics used in my Fan Fiction stories are from the game or someone else's talent. I did try and do a simple render of Delizia and I walking on the beach. Still haven't got her hair quite right.

Beach Walk.png

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, my question to darkhound was really more just technical curiosity than anything else. I’ve tinkered with DAZ3D quite a bit (as several others here obviously have), and agree with darkhound and others that there is very little difference in quality between G3F and G8F (much greater difference vs. V4 & G2F, as others have said), and also agree that the assets are generally interchangeable, except poses, which are much more version-specific without some fairly complicated technical conversion. I just enjoyed “talking shop” a little bit.

palgaurav505

Mar 18, 2019
I am using the mobile version of game , and currently i am in bar with heather and yumiko , please can anyone tell me secret word for hangman . I am literally exhausted by find clues and i didn't get anything close . Plsss

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I've a little question since I haven't found this info in the guide (or maybe I'm blind).

The amount of points needed for each level up of "looks" is the same as "charm"?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yes, same as charm, 5 points pr. level
Just remember use beauty cream each day and looks will go up. Charm is pretty easy. Read the book in the interface. It covers that and hacking/sneaking.
Thank you both for your answers.
I already have the cream in my inventory and I also noticed that it only works once a day.
But I'm confused, because in the guide the points needed for each level of "charm" are more than 5.
screen.jpg

Reactions: armion82

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I already have the cream in my inventory and I also noticed that it only works once a day.
But I'm confused, because in the guide the points needed for each level of "charm" are more than 5.
View attachment 837493
I may be reading it wrong or it was changed,

label calculate_weekly_looks_increase_effect():
if player.looks == 1 and player.looks_train_points >= 5:
elif player.looks == 2 and player.looks_train_points >=10:
elif player.looks == 3 and player.looks_train_points >= 15:
elif player.looks == 4 and player.looks_train_points >= 20:

label calculate_weekly_charm_training_effect():
if player.charm == 1 and player.charm_train_points >= 5:
elif player.charm == 2 and player.charm_train_points >= 10:
elif player.charm == 3 and player.charm_train_points >= 15:
elif player.charm == 4 and player.charm_train_points >= 20:

Points are reset each level to 0 so it gets progressively harder to reach the next level.
ex. level 1 needs 5 points, once level 1 the points reset and you need 10 new points to reach level 2.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've a little question since I haven't found this info in the guide (or maybe I'm blind).

The amount of points needed for each level up of "looks" is the same as "charm"?
Satellizer,right?
His middle signature is a main character from Freezing.Although my favorite is Elizabeth Mably.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 837493
Ah I have had it explained now, the points reset each time you level up
So it does take longer for each higher level.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If I can't cut-n-paste to create the images I want, I give up. That's why all the pics used in my Fan Fiction stories are from the game or someone else's talent. I did try and do a simple render of Delizia and I walking on the beach. Still haven't got her hair quite right.

View attachment 836586
Oooo look at Bantry rocking the stick people and the beer gut. Damnit that is artistic genius I tell ya. You da man LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
decided to check caz i play too grindy wellknown sandboxes lately...and hope there are some quickies (heh, apparently not!)
---
k how do i access companion. i downlaoded and put it in main game folder ...
i need a cheat for reducing breast sizes for sure ;}
---

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Ah I have had it explained now, the points reset each time you level up
So it does take longer for each higher level.
Yeah, I got there too. After your previous post I quickly scrolled through a week and understood how it works.
Thank you very much for the time you spent looking at this.

Reactions: DuckSwim

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I have to quit this game. There is just too much unsatisfied time. I spent 90 minutes playing poker with Joy, she never lost her shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: imzahai

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I have to quit this game. There is just too much unsatisfied time. I spent 90 minutes playing poker with Joy, she never lost her shoes.
Well, you're right but it's not that impossible.
One thing I noticed is that she bluffs very often.
My advice: after the first 3 cards are revealed, "fold" if you have nothing, and ALWAYS "raise" if you think she may have less than you.
In short, be aggressive (be-be aggressive!).

Btw, if she really tests your patience, you can always save after winning, or scroll back.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes