saintICE

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, not gonna make up anything about my computer crashed, just gonna ask if anyone is kind enough to share their full save

• Angry
Reactions: MarsUltor

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
I kept getting error from save file 0.2.3.2 and when I press ignore it starts new game. Should I starts new game or wait for patch?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I probably did it wrong, or maybe unren did something, but game will not open now.
I deleted the file, but have the same problem.
I'll do a reinstall & see what happens.
I dont know what are you doing but i unpack the .rpa files with this in all my renpy games.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can I have a save? I need a save! Please, I'm begging for a complete save. Yes, I admit, I'm lazy and just want to fap to pretty pictures. Gimme a save!

Not to rain on anyone's parade of those constantly begging for saves, but Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Do yourself a favor and play the game.

Worth it.jpg

LLIyPNk

Apr 27, 2017
if i played about 10 times from the start, and again, after 3 years of deeloping i must start it again from start.. if i just lose mt saves.. oh no - it will take too mush time.. so i hope anyone can share a save... at least 1-2-3 version old

nikey

Mar 10, 2020
If you don't have the 1920x1080 option, it's because you're running your monitor at 1920x1080 or less.
Play at full screen instead of window if you want to use your display resolution.
Can I have a save? I need a save! Please, I'm begging for a complete save. Yes, I admit, I'm lazy and just want to fap to pretty pictures. Gimme a save!

Not to rain on anyone's parade of those constantly begging for saves, but Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Do yourself a favor and play the game.

View attachment 1214744
True. Now before I install the update, I'm worried about my saved games :/

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I dont understand really I try to het this underground lab but NOTHING HELP. So many days I kogging in different time and nothing how to open this undergroudn lab?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry Maybe it was asked before didn´t read all new coments but the Companion Mod is stil compatible to 3.x.x ?
Bantry thanks for the 23 wt The Walktrough is soo good as the game it made me chuckle,laugh and helped with some quests im Stuck with !! outstandig piece of work mate kudos !!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I dont understand really I try to het this underground lab but NOTHING HELP. So many days I kogging in different time and nothing how to open this undergroudn lab?
What exactly have you tried? Or maybe I should ask have you read a few prior posts where answers have already been given?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry Maybe it was asked before didn´t read all new coments but the Companion Mod is stil compatible to 3.x.x ?
Bantry thanks for the 23 wt The Walktrough is soo good as the game it made me chuckle,laugh and helped with some quests im Stuck with !! outstandig piece of work mate kudos !!
Thanks, but wait a few days and a completely new and revised version 0.3.0.0 of the Guide will be posted. yankeeInKy has totally overhauled it and is adding the final components right now. And yes, the Companion Mod is still compatible with this latest release, but it does need to be reinstalled.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes