xjarheadx

Apr 26, 2019
I do not know how to unlock the 2 new girls. They are not an option at reception. I dont know what save version im using. Help! Do i start a new game?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I do not know how to unlock the 2 new girls. They are not an option at reception. I dont know what save version im using. Help! Do i start a new game?
Two new girls are special characters in the Underground Lab... so you need to somehow end up going to the Underground Lab.

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, I'm just testing the last version of the game and I see that there's a bug with the stats improvement : it is said that I gained 2 levels in strenght but when I get to check my stats, it's still at 3... and also for the other stats like hacking, stealh, charm while reading books... there's the message telling me that the stats are leveling up but there's nothing changed so far even after 3-4 repetitions... I'm still in the tutorial mission, is that it? And Amy's stats won't go up either (affection still bmpcked at 35) :O

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Not heard of any issues with the stats and increases errors :unsure:
They only go up or down at the end of a game week.

Have a look in the Companion Guide or FAQ to help with if you are getting the correct requirements for increases.

As for Amy... she has a special quest to increase her stats so you will need to achieve the quest to gain her higher stats.

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Not heard of any issues with the stats and increases errors :unsure:
They only go up or down at the end of a game week.

Have a look in the Companion Guide or FAQ to help with if you are getting the correct requirements for increases.

As for Amy... she has a special quest to increase her stats so you will need to achieve the quest to gain her higher stats.

Okay I understand now thank to you : it's only at the end of a week of play! I'm only at 7th day! XD That must be it! thanks :)
And thanks to the guide I now know there's points to cumulate before level up... oh boy...

Reactions: Tony507 and SiJa

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
full save?
Your Save File should not get full... unless you have a small amount of free data space on your system.
Maybe worth getting a new hard drive if you are running out of space?
Interpretation : There is nothing like full save file because it is a Sandbox game and if u play wiith a save file from someone else u will miss events wich are not repeatable

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
how to access or meet the new girls in the laboratory after the event
You can send Sara some text messages using the new addition to the phone app. ;)
She replies, but not with any big content such as Images.

As Monsieur X says... will be in the next updates... but we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: cerberus666
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes