BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Minimum Time to First Fuck - An Investigation

From time to time there have been complaints from users that there, supposedly, is too much grind to get your first sex scene in Holiday Island. That it takes ages to finally fuck one of the girls. I remembered that I had had sex with Jessica at least as early as game day 4. So I thought it was worthwhile to perform an in depth investigation on when you'd be able to get the first vaginal sex scene and with whom. Most importantly: without cheating. The result surprised me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naturally, some girls have a much lower minimum time to first fuck (MTTFF) than others. Some sex scenes have special requirements which makes it impossible to achieve them quickly. And some girls you can't have sex with at all. So the only girls that can be had quite fast, I think, are (in alphabetical order) Alice, Amy, Faye, Heather, Jessica, and Natasha.
Here are some general rules on how to proceed (oh the grind!):
  • Increase the girls affection past 35 and then 50.
    • Chat with the girl
    • Talk to her about other things and make her compliments
    • Go for a walk with her on the beach, meet her in the night bar, help her in the gym etc.
  • Increase the girl's love for you
    • Affection of 35 or higher: hug her
    • Affection of 50 or higher: kiss her
  • Increase the girl's lust level
    • This will automatically come with the points mentioned above
    • If you are daring, you can also grope her breasts. The affection level needed for that depends on the girl.
  • When you compile your own special skills at the start of the game select
    • "Charm +2"
    • "Endurance +20" (not Amy)
    • "Strength +4" (Amy)
So in the following, I will lay out what you will have to do to achieve your quickie with one of the six aforementioned girls. Certainly, hard evidence (screen shots) is included ;)

Maybe, you are able to have sex on game day 1? Is this possible? I was unable to achieve it. Have fun trying it out! :)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
BDMick
It was in ver 14.0
and it was within the first week, Amy,Ivette,Faye,
(Jessica sex scene wasn´t implemnted then I guess but not sure I didn´t pursue her then)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Jack D and Jim B...guys get the good Bourbon, Woodford Reserve, Blanton or even Jack D Gentleman Jack or Jack Single Barrel.
Edit: or Maker's Mark.
Well I do live in Kentucky. I've tried Makers and Woodford, heck even Pappy Van Winkle. Still like JB. Mont you'd really like the bourbon trail tour here. Two days of distillary tours and..Samples lol.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well I do live in Kentucky. I've tried Makers and Woodford, heck even Pappy Van Winkle. Still like JB. Mont you'd really like the bourbon trail tour here. Two days of distillary tours and..Samples lol.
You got me curious. I will try JB when I can and if I can find one above the basic one.
A quick google for Pappy Van Winkle, not affordable in my price range in France, 1500+ Euro for 15 or 20 y/o bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Yep they hold a lottery for one bottle of that once a year. Way out of my league. I got lucky and had a friend that worked there at Pappy distillary event I got invited to.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Rolling Rock. Drink and steam shrimp with it. Jim Beam and dt Ginger Ale..diabetes and stuff.
Gonna have to try some Rolling Rock, if you recommend it, it must be good! Threw a bachelor party for a buddy of mine when I was 21, the mixture of beer and whiskey did not go well. I'm glad pictures don't exist of the event! There are stories of me imitating a fountain that are probably true!

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Rolling Rock. Drink and steam shrimp with it. Jim Beam and dt Ginger Ale..diabetes and stuff.
Rolling Cock isn't bad. It's my #3 behind Yuengling and Coors (bottles ONLY, no cans here).

I do drink more beer than booze. Simple reason - booze makes me happy too fast :)

To keep it slightly on topic - I wonder when ANY of these beers will be allowed on the island? Drinking whiskey every night is getting old.

Omg!!! This is insane!!!
Wut? You don't spend 50k a week on booze? what kind of cretin are you?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Rolling Cock isn't bad. It's my #3 behind Yuengling and Coors (bottles ONLY, no cans here).

I do drink more beer than booze. Simple reason - booze makes me happy too fast :)

To keep it slightly on topic - I wonder when ANY of these beers will be allowed on the island? Drinking whiskey every night is getting old.

Wut? You don't spend 50k a week on booze? what kind of cretin are you?
Yeah, whiskey definitely isn't in character for me, the game is the only place I drink it! But I do love German dark lager!!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You got me curious. I will try JB when I can and if I can find one above the basic one.
A quick google for Pappy Van Winkle, not affordable in my price range in France, 1500+ Euro for 15 or 20 y/o bottle.
Maybe in exchange against a good Calvados ?? ;) Heck if that Delicious Bourbons are given in the Bar of the Island Sure that I will try to move in there !!
I personally like the Single and Double Malt Scotch best specially Glennmorangie Is my favorite ! and yeah totally agree with yankeeInKy Jim Beam is the most tasty of the Bourbons,

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Tight Squeeze

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yep he is really Bad to the Bone ! thanks Ramirez for reminding me how much y love Southern Rock !
just realized that I didn´t hear George Thorogood and the Destroyers since 95 in Munich !

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes