ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You do not need to reset Amy's stats. They will increase as you complete the various stages of her quests as outlined in the Companion Guide. Not sure I understand your statement about completing other girls' Wishes and Desires. As I recall, you cannot get Joy's 5th outfit and 'Youth Pill' scene until the others have been completed. You do not have to complete all the achievements (Achievements are different than Wishes and Desires) for the other girls like Ivy, Delizia, etc. to move along to completing Amy's quests. You do need to be in your room so she can visit you and tell you about getting her implants removed. Hope that makes sense.

I'll ask Delizia if she will consider meeting you in the gym, so you can help her with her strength training. However, you will have to transfer 500 Company Favor to my account. LOL
Wait until Delizia learns you're her new...

PIMP!

She'll be so disappointed.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Going Home

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Could someone please help me figure out how to choose what picture to be shown in the frames in my new room?
I've bought all 3 frames immediately at the reception (maybe this was the problem?), but I cannot figure out what to do.
I don't have any new app on my phone, so I'm a bit lost.. I've tried searching the thread, and what I've read is that you need to enable it on pictures somewhere on the bottom right, but I cannot find it.

Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I think I've managed to figure out. The images you can use are from the Yumiko minigame or if they send you a picture (not sure where you can find these though).

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
It may help if we work out which part of Amy's quest you are up to?
Go into your phone, in the open tasks and quests section.
Hover your mouse over the top white text line to see a hint, or a yellow line that is not crossed out to give you a hint as well.
Should look something like this...

View attachment 1310808

Either get a screengrab if you can... or make a note and tell us what the yellow text line is not crossed out is.
Also what the hint is when you hover over the white text line at the top.

As for Bantry... or the PowerBar Coffee Hermit, as he is known in certain circles... ;)
He's not good at sharing... often you hear him call Delizia "My Precious!!"... reminds me of someone? :unsure:
Don't pay 500 company favour to him, a box of Apple PowerBars and a bag of Dragon Poo Coffee will be cheaper, and he'll accept...trust me! ;)
All of the Sub-Quests have been solved and crossed out.
According to the Guide - before she departs to have the change in her implants she "texts" to meet in her room where she needs sperm samples over a period of time. Once she has what she needs then she will meet MC in his room.
I did achieve Joy's sex scene already but if I read the guide properly I still have a wish for Heather, Brenda, or Alice's lingerie which should not have occurred until All wishes & desires were met.
For Joy's sex scene, I kept returning to a safe point to get the different outfits and BAM.

Thanks for the heads up on avoiding the overly high priced blackmail for Delizia. At least is Apple his favorite flavor of Power Bars?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
All of the Sub-Quests have been solved and crossed out.
According to the Guide - before she departs to have the change in her implants she "texts" to meet in her room where she needs sperm samples over a period of time. Once she has what she needs then she will meet MC in his room.
I did achieve Joy's sex scene already but if I read the guide properly I still have a wish for Heather, Brenda, or Alice's lingerie which should not have occurred until All wishes & desires were met.
For Joy's sex scene, I kept returning to a safe point to get the different outfits and BAM.

Thanks for the heads up on avoiding the overly high priced blackmail for Delizia. At least is Apple his favorite flavor of Power Bars?
Okay... the first part of Amy's Implant removal surgery is you need to get her love up to the current max value, which I think is 75.
Then you need to wait in your room for her to come to visit you.
Amy needs not to be working as a maid or receptionist or it will not trigger.
She will come to your room door and tell you about needing your help.
After that, you will then progress onto some collection visits with her which she will text you about.
:)

Reactions: Henry73au

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
By now I feel like I'm a character from "Loki", a "Variants" collector :). This is an excerpt from my collection of the past five weeks:
  • does someone have the full saves
  • Looking for all unlock save or almost
  • hello , can anyone share a completed save
  • hi who have full save? please shared
  • 100% save file?
  • save data 100%
  • guys there is any 100% save file ?
  • hy, anyone has a save file with all event unlocked? thanks
Aren't they all beautiful? Always the same, but never fully identical! And the answer always is the same, too. But, not the same at the same time. (surely evidence of a multiverse?)
As a warning to the next person asking that question: you do know what happens to most Variants, right?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Could someone please help me figure out how to choose what picture to be shown in the frames in my new room?
I've managed to figure it out. The images you can use are from the Yumiko minigame or if they send you a picture (not sure where you can find these though).
Not just the minigame, but any image on your phone can be chosen. There is a square on the bottom right of the phone image. Poke that, use your mouse and the buttons to select the part of th image to be displayed and click which frame you want. Close your phone to see the frames. Once you've selected at least one pic, a new app will appear in your phone to let you look at the saved pics.

I like to move the frames together, then find a pic that shows off Faye's bust and spread them across all three. Try it and see.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
A minor observance:

It's been several weeks since I had my adventure with the injured ankle and the underground lab. After its conclusion, I got the subderminal implants on the two new ladies. Regarding Daniela, I noticed during all that time, my watch is showing that she is still down in the lab. I can only conclude one of the following is true:

A) Daniela never took Joy's advice to take some time off and visit a single resort or

B) Daniela is such a genius, she figured out a way to give me a false reading.

Any comments?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
A minor observance:

It's been several weeks since I had my adventure with the injured ankle and the underground lab. After its conclusion, I got the subderminal implants on the two new ladies. Regarding Daniela, I noticed during all that time, my watch is showing that she is still down in the lab. I can only conclude one of the following is true:

A) Daniela never took Joy's advice to take some time off and visit a single resort or

Any comments?
Could bee either A or B, but to be a little spoilsport, it's more likely that it just hasn't been implemented yet.

Reactions: Henry73au

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
A minor observance:

Any comments?
Option B would be dangerous. If she's hacked her implant, then maybe she might reverse hack yours and figure out you are a hacking little weasel.

Imagine Joy's happiness. You'd be lucky to get a raft to go home on.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Okay... the first part of Amy's Implant removal surgery is you need to get her love up to the current max value, which I think is 75.
Then you need to wait in your room for her to come to visit you.
Amy needs not to be working as a maid or receptionist or it will not trigger.
She will come to your room door and tell you about needing your help.
After that, you will then progress onto some collection visits with her which she will text you about.
:)
Thank you SiJa - that is what I was looking for. Yes I am at 75 in her love. So I will wait it out. I will give this a try and wait to see what happens.

Still no word from Bantry as to when I get my chance with Delizia. He's a hoarder for certain !

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366

Caveman_zorg

Jun 29, 2020
Hi,
First time posting here, been enjoying the game through a couple of versions now since I discovered it. Loving it so far, but having a problem with the latest versions. When I load my old saves I get an exception (posted in the spoiler below). If I reload I just get a new error, if I ignore the game starts a new game, if I rollback the game crashes and quits.

I have tried deleting the persistent save as mentioned a couple of posts back, but same thing still occurs.

Help?

I don't know renpy other then as a user, so no idea how to check anything, but can post follow ups if further info helps...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Not just the minigame, but any image on your phone can be chosen. There is a square on the bottom right of the phone image. Poke that, use your mouse and the buttons to select the part of th image to be displayed and click which frame you want. Close your phone to see the frames. Once you've selected at least one pic, a new app will appear in your phone to let you look at the saved pics.

I like to move the frames together, then find a pic that shows off Faye's bust and spread them across all three. Try it and see.
Hi!

Thanks, however I cannot find the images on my phone, only the minigame ones.
The ones that can be cycled for contact photo I cannot seem to be able to select it. When the new app opens, I can only adjust the images that I've already selected.

Reactions: Puppet Master

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi,
First time posting here, been enjoying the game through a couple of versions now since I discovered it. Loving it so far, but having a problem with the latest versions. When I load my old saves I get an exception (posted in the spoiler below). If I reload I just get a new error, if I ignore the game starts a new game, if I rollback the game crashes and quits.

I have tried deleting the persistent save as mentioned a couple of posts back, but same thing still occurs.

Help?

I don't know renpy other then as a user, so no idea how to check anything, but can post follow ups if further info helps...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tech Support has the answer...

Companion Mod.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 28. of July 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
241 additional renders, videos or sound files
81 updated renders

New features and content
  • The beach bar will be turned into a location you can visit --> still working on it
  • Sara can visit the night bar and you can have a drink with her --> still working on it
  • Desire gets an extended workout yoga scene --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Miriam gets a beach pose scene that is linked to a quest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Miriam gets an extended walk on the beach scene --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Alice gets a web search with 6 images (shipendale lingerie) --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an extended pool sunbed scene in webp format --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
  • Yvette gets an extended event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
  • Yvette gets an extended scene posing in her blue lingerie that can end with a round of poker --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
  • Rainy days (before or after noon) will be added, where all activity is inside - so the girls will not use the pool or the beach during the rain --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.0.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yumiko's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • All the reception sprites have been replaced by high res versions --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The first visit to Joy's office has been rewritten and rendered in high quality. There are 4 new images as well. --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The girl selection screen (used when visiting or masturbating) can now display up to 23 girls and is auto sized to display 1, 2 or 3 rows --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Hovering your mouse over the trophies will now display some details (number of interactions or wins) --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Poker trophy will be available --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The visit a girl screen will show the information if the girl is in her room or not, provided you have hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • Relaying Yvette's "Plane girl arrival event" was using Aly's event instead, so text and pictures didn't match --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • When a girl poses her butt at the gym, Jennifer suddenly appears in the picture, even at times she isn't there. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Missing scrollbar has been added for weekly trophies and scrollbar size has been fixed for total trophies --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The size calculation in the "Open tasks and quests" app was bugged, so that it could happen that the last open task/quest wasn't shown fully or even wasn't shown at all. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Replaying Amy's event where she tells you she needs to leave the island made her also leave during the replay --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes