Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me please, I only got one event left for Aly and is the one where you take a shower with her on the gym, I don't know how to trigger that event and there's no hints too, so if anyone can tell me I'll aprreciate it thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me please, I only got one event left for Aly and is the one where you take a shower with her on the gym, I don't know how to trigger that event and there's no hints too, so if anyone can tell me I'll aprreciate it thanks
Any girl showering in the gym is a random event. For starters, you need access to the gym shower (Faye can help) then Aly needs to be in the gym and you go take a shower. She will either be in the shower or he won't. Pay attention to the sign on the door.

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Any girl showering in the gym is a random event. For starters, you need access to the gym shower (Faye can help) then Aly needs to be in the gym and you go take a shower. She will either be in the shower or he won't. Pay attention to the sign on the door.
Didn't know it was a location, and I don't have Faye on the island yet, thanks a lot, and for the fast answer too

Reactions: junior366

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Guys I like this game but I have low end phone, 2 gb ram I hope someone can compress this game so I can play it normal..it's has high video quality it's crush my phone..can u reduce quality to 480p pls
I can say upgrade your phone, you can buy now stronger for not much price. 2gb will be soon not enough for even Facebook and Messenger.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Is this the Yvette game? Faye and Jessica are also tier 1 girls who feel like extras by comparison. Can't the guys who aren't into Yvette get an update that's not all about Yvette once in a while?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Running into a "Holiday Island quit unexpectedly" when starting up on a Mac. Any ideas?
It could well be the Persistent file issue?

You need to delate the Persistent file in your saves folder within the game folders...
For mac, the other place will be... /Library/RenPy/Holiday_island/ or something very similar.
Start the game again and hopefully will work now.
:)

Reactions: idiot456

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok, you like her I get it. It's just that I'm not seeing so much content for the slim and lithe girls. Especially Faye, when's the last time we got something substantial with her?
View attachment 1326568
Faye: sex appointement after letting her win the butt contest, night walk on the beach and her pool/tits work oil scene. Not much but still, it's not from that much old updates. Updated nurse scene and updated pool fuck.
Desire: yeah, would like more too but she got her boobs pool scene recently and one of the best Hot Shot aftermath.

Reactions: Henry73au

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
New player here.

I've read the guide, props to all those who contributed to it BTW, but I am curious about the nuts and bolts that happens behind the scene...or I should say behind the code?!

The shower scene between Amy and Alice has occurred and of course, I was caught, and the scene didn't play out to the end. So I'm curious about what happens next and how?

1. What are the rules of the game that dictates when this event will take place again?
  2. Is it completely random or dice rolled?
  3. Is there a particular set of time that is established before it can occur again?
  4. Does failing the event triggers a stat check before it can occur again?
  5. If so, is it only based on the skill required, the stats with the women involved or both
  6. I understand about the "flow" that was outlined in the guide, does that come into play as well? For instance, if my stats with Alice are high but the ones with Amy are now down because of other interactions, will that have an effect?

I understand that there are no wrong choices and the purpose of this post is solely to quench my curiosity. It is what happens to me whenever I engage with something that is complex and satisfying, I can't help it and become curious.

Greatly enjoying the experience so far and looking forward to the discussions on this thread.

GS.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
New player here.

I've read the guide, props to all those who contributed to it BTW, but I am curious about the nuts and bolts that happens behind the scene...or I should say behind the code?!

The shower scene between Amy and Alice has occurred and of course, I was caught, and the scene didn't play out to the end. So I'm curious about what happens next and how?

1. What are the rules of the game that dictates when this event will take place again?
  2. Is it completely random or dice rolled?
  3. Is there a particular set of time that is established before it can occur again?
  4. Does failing the event triggers a stat check before it can occur again?
  5. If so, is it only based on the skill required, the stats with the women involved or both
  6. I understand about the "flow" that was outlined in the guide, does that come into play as well? For instance, if my stats with Alice are high but the ones with Amy are now down because of other interactions, will that have an effect?

I understand that there are no wrong choices and the purpose of this post is solely to quench my curiosity. It is what happens to me whenever I engage with something that is complex and satisfying, I can't help it and become curious.

Greatly enjoying the experience so far and looking forward to the discussions on this thread.

GS.
Welcome, and glad you enjoy the game!

To your questions:
1. Random, as long as the pre-reqs are met (Alice and Amy both on the island, neither 'working' at the time, etc.).
2. Random.
3. Most events like this have a 'cooldown' property set when they occur. Someone may know the specifics (well, besides darkhound1), but they are not published (that I know of; any takers?).
4. I don't think so. I have had events recur while my (or the girl's) stats are still too low to achieve success (especially spy/sneak events) .
5. Depends on the event. For this specific event, it's random based on the pre-reqs.
6. Depends on the event, but for this one, again, it's just random.

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
That's awesome ZenGarden, thank you so much for your time. I don't know about darkhound1's thought process and/or what discoveries along the way led him to make that aspect of the game that way, but I believe it is the right choice, as the chaotic unpredictability makes the game for me quite enjoyable and I have a feeling I'm not the only one ;)

Reactions: MarsUltor

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
That's awesome ZenGarden, thank you so much for your time. I don't know about darkhound1's thought process and/or what discoveries along the way led him to make that aspect of the game that way, but I believe it is the right choice, as the chaotic unpredictability makes the game for me quite enjoyable and I have a feeling I'm not the only one ;)
No, you are definitely not.

As an example, I've been playing for quite some time now, know enough to give advice, and have a light presence on the Fan Fic thread, but I have yet to experience Eva in the elevator. Haven't gotten it one, single, solitary time.

I'm beginning to think it's a myth, personally ;)

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
No spoilers!!!

Just kidding. I haven't even met Eva yet, I think. I find the progression in this game to be exquisite. When I think that's all there will be to this game a door opens up and kick the impression right out the window. I'm new to adult games as a whole and am quickly finding that they shouldn't be underestimated.

Really savouring the experience: the style, how the women look, their attitude and all activities included make it feels like this game was designed for me.

Cheers!

Reactions: MarsUltor

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
No, you are definitely not.

As an example, I've been playing for quite some time now, know enough to give advice, and have a light presence on the Fan Fic thread, but I have yet to experience Eva in the elevator. Haven't gotten it one, single, solitary time.

I'm beginning to think it's a myth, personally ;)
I've gotten the Eva scene in the elevator, but I haven't gotten the Yumiko Easter egg during quarters in Hot Shots! And it's not from the lack of trying, I'm starting to think it's a myth!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes