Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ask the Doc about how she monitors the girls. She'll give you a quest to get her 3 (eh) sperm samples, get a girl's stats, or work out with a girl 6 times in a week. Forget what your task was? Open the quests button in your phone to remind yourself.
Once you've completed the task, return to the Doc, & she'll turn on the girl's monitor for you. After your hack has reached 3, you can hack into the girls' stats for level 2 & 3.

Reactions: SiJa and junior366

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe the issue with conflicting persistent files.
Copy the Persistent file in your save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
Paste that Persistent in your AppData file (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

Try to run the game again.
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately this did not work

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Currently, a girl's personal favor stat is only used for cloths change requests (swimwear, dresses, etc) and Desire's BJ cost, correct? Regards.
Probably. I don't remember exactly. I wanted to add it to the massage options, but might not have done it. It was meant to be a means to get scenes earlier than stats allowed in dome cases. But it was implemented very late and it's not working well. Not with the idea of the game and also not as far as timing is concerned. It takes too long to get enough girl favor for anything useful.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately this did not work
This may work for you... but can not guarantee it... DELETE the persistent file in those two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: envy5
Dec 7, 2019
Brother, love the update, but are you really making me watch the MC do like 50 reps of leg presses from his PoV? I don't remember anyone asking for that...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is this thing called "pacing"...?
Would that be your pacing or the developer's? Not trying to be a smartass, but with a few extra clicks or just by holding the 'Ctrl' key down you can breeze right past it.

I'm constantly amazed by how after every update/new release the number of posts there are about how to make the game better. Which is all well and good as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the majority of these 'improvement opinions' seemed to be by posters with little to no actual game creation or development experience.

• Angry
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa
Dec 7, 2019
Would that be your pacing or the developer's? Not trying to be a smartass, but with a few extra clicks or just by holding the 'Ctrl' key down you can breeze right past it.

I'm constantly amazed by how after every update/new release the number of posts there are about how to make the game better. Which is all well and good as everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the majority of these 'improvement opinions' seemed to be by posters with little to no actual game creation or development experience.
Few extra clicks - we are talking about some 50 animation loops of the same leg press. Even if I were to skip all those, why are they in there in the first place? And if DH were to make the game all for himself, sure, his pacing, by all means. But he is releasing it to the public so I expect he wants it to be played by other people as well.

As for your amazement, I am actually a game dev but on Unreal, I work in the video game industry. That being said, I don't see how that matters at all. My opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's just because I know how to fiddle around in UE. I, on the other hand, am constantly amazed by the fact that there is apparently no conceivable piece of criticism that will not illicit a response from you, telling the critic how he has no right to criticise because he is not the creator. That, generally speaking, is not how it works.

Reactions: Socko55 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Few extra clicks - we are talking about some 50 animation loops of the same leg press. Even if I were to skip all those, why are they in there in the first place? And if DH were to make the game all for himself, sure, his pacing, by all means. But he is releasing it to the public so I expect he wants it to be played by other people as well.

As for your amazement, I am actually a game dev but on Unreal, I work in the video game industry. That being said, I don't see how that matters at all. My opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's just because I know how to fiddle around in UE. I, on the other hand, am constantly amazed by the fact that there is apparently no conceivable piece of criticism that will not illicit a response from you, telling the critic how he has no right to criticise because he is not the creator. That, generally speaking, is not how it works.
I agree... the pacing in that section seems a little slow, also can not say for sure without replaying, but I don't think you can not skip the leg presses. You have to let them play out?
May have something to do with the animation timer which got removed as a bug issue? Not watched that scene since it got removed?

I would say they still need to be in the story, as work well with the Daniela Yoga distraction etc... But maybe quicker in terms of one leg press taking just a second? But it could be something within the animation , maybe Darkhound will look into it?

Last edited:

Red87

Jun 1, 2017
This may work for you... but can not guarantee it... DELETE the persistent file in those two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.
Thanks, i had the same issue and this solved my problem. I also deleted the log file.

Reactions: SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.0.1 beta (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.0.1 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0.1 has 1095 new renders, videos and sound files and 61 updated renders.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resolution (almost all in 2560x1440), which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.0.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.0.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Android version:

OR

Please note, that starting with this version, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I've seen a few people say. How do you get to the lab. Page 122 in the Guide. I put the trigger there since Miriam carries you to the clinic to start the lab events.

Reactions: Nknows and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes