• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
... snip ...
Bantry - You are of course correct. I'm sure at some point helpfulness devolves into "RTFM!", with additional optional exclamations, for everyone. Typical fool me once/twice thing.

For the record, I love your guide (we discussed Amy vs. Aly as plane girl once), and you are actually better at the patience-thing than most people with repetitive questions. (Notice - Delizia's speed dial was NOT threatened in the banter ;)).

I'm just babbling to let you know I actually appreciate the help and guidance you provide. Because that reading shit is hard.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Reading.png

Many have added their input to the contents of the Guide. We all agree on accepting suggestions on how to make it better. Well with the exception of a step by step walkthrough. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Beat.png

Reactions: junior366

80b-omb08

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already asked this but I was wondering what all a person would need if they wanted to make a mod to add more girls to the roster?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already asked this but I was wondering what all a person would need if they wanted to make a mod to add more girls to the roster?
Darkhound the creator of the game pretty much gets final say on all things. Girls, content etc. A mod is already built into the game. You could suggest those things like say a scene mod for example if you want.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Darkhound the creator of the game pretty much gets final say on all things. Girls, content etc. A mod is already built into the game. You could suggest those things like say a scene mod for example if you want.
What yankeeinky said, but I'm curious as to what the advantage would be to add more girls to the roster? Do you mean more girls overall or more girls on the island at one time? Counting the four 'staff' girls, (Jennifer, Miriam, Mercedes and Yumiko) there are usually 13 girls on the island at any given time to interact with. The developer has already said he has plans to introduce a new girl or two, but they will not be regulars.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3774494

Awhile back, there was actually a study done or maybe it was a competition, as to the number of times you could have sex in one day. I forget what the finally record was, but as there are only 24hrs. in a day it was limited. So again, what exactly would be the purpose and benefit of such a mod?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No offence but just forget the idea of a mod with more character, it's not realistic.
Without taking into account that one must be fluent in renpy and understand the game code, Darkhound would have to give his girls morphing settings and all his "creator tricks". Then you will have to integrate the mode into the game which I suspect will be a nightmare by itself.
And I'm not talking about all the requests for help for the mod that will ensue.

Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Just to state at the beginning of this these are my opinions and answers to your question, and may or may not be different to the creator of this game Darkhound who in the end makes the decisions on how development of the game is in future.

Creating a mod to add girls to the roster will not happen, the game has lots of girls already, catering for various user preferences and styles.

Each of these girls is, if your a Patreon, voted on and the high ranking ones get the more content created and preference for future development.

To add more girls (which some new ones in the next update are being added, although for the moment are considered to be staff, so how much interaction and sex you have with them is not yet known) is dependent on the game mechanics, and how it will work with more girls.

Personally I would like to see a new vote added, for all Patreons, of all Patreon tiers , to vote on the users top 3 girls, including the ones considered to be staff, and this used to give a new count, on which tier a girl is in, and priority for the future development.

But in the end its up to Darkhound weather he wants to add more girls or not.

Hope this answers your question :)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Being the Stepsister of my No. 1 Alice is a close No.2 in my ranking. ;)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Oh don't you patronized me lol. I think Bantry is in on this cause he found out I sent home his beloved Delizia for Yvette before she could unpack or even get sandwich. Shhhh mums the word :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

undo1

Jan 27, 2019
hello

i need help. How i do quest of Eva. Learn the history of Eva breast enhancements.
thay say- You shuld ask her to tell the rest of the story when youre alone with her in your room....... how can i learn, if i only play strip poker with her?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.2.1.1 Beta]*

PC 818 Mb
Zippy ,

MAC 802 Mb
Zippy ,

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hello

i need help. How i do quest of Eva. Learn the history of Eva breast enhancements.
thay say- You shuld ask her to tell the rest of the story when youre alone with her in your room....... how can i learn, if i only play strip poker with her?
happening-again.gif
Just guessing, but you probably didn't download the Guide and read it. There's a whole section called 'Spoilerland' that explains how to accomplish most achievements. It even has a 'clickable' Table of Contents that will take you right to the page you want. In your case, start reading page 83.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I discovered this game recently and I'm already addicted to it, a game that has a lot of content, several girls and that takes place on a tropical island, the best scenario to forget the madness that is happening in the world. Well, I have a question to ask: Is it possible in the future for new girls to appear on the island? I know there are already a lot of them, but you know how they say, the more the merrier, I was looking at the darkhound1 profile on DevianART and I saw that there are some interesting girls there that are not in the game. I also have to congratulate darkhound1, for his talent and for his creativity. The future is bright for this game.
In short. Probably not.

Reactions: Tomás Turbando

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I discovered this game recently and I'm already addicted to it, a game that has a lot of content, several girls and that takes place on a tropical island, the best scenario to forget the madness that is happening in the world. Well, I have a question to ask: Is it possible in the future for new girls to appear on the island? I know there are already a lot of them, but you know how they say, the more the merrier, I was looking at the darkhound1 profile on DevianART and I saw that there are some interesting girls there that are not in the game. I also have to congratulate darkhound1, for his talent and for his creativity. The future is bright for this game.
In short. Probably not.
Well never say never, but darkhound1 has already said that new girls are unlikely. The sheer magnitude of additional work to add even a Tier 3 girl would be almost overwhelming. Renders galore for just the existing locations and that is without even trying to give her additional achievements. Sex, workouts, Hotshots, poker, etc.

He has said that some new girls will be added, but they will not have full regular activity on the island.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3774494

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Is it possible in the future for new girls to appear on the island? I know there are already a lot of them, but you know how they say, the more the merrier
To elaborate a bit on the others responses.
There are two types of girls, normal and special.

Normals
The 15 girls you can choose between in the beginning and over time invite/send home are the normals.
Yvette, Amy, Alice, Aly, Brenda and Lacey are normals.

The normals require a huge amount of work to add because,
  • They can exist in any location ex. Gym, Beach etc.
  • They have 3 or 4 different outfits for day time and another 3 or 4 for night time.
  • They have multiple common activities each place ex. workout in the gym
    • Which must be repeated pr. outfit.
  • Common content tend to be repeated for all girls
    • Which adds an increasing future cost multiplier for each normal girl added
They will not be added (this is what the other answers mean with no new girls)

Specials
The 5 girls who will always occur on the island are the specials.
Joy, Jennifer, Yumiko, M&M are specials.
  • Usually fixed to one or two locations in one outfit.
  • Outside of that run pure story, event or high value content
    • Will wear whatever they want for that particular content as they have zero repetition.
So they cost 1/3 to 1/5 of a normal and have no increasing future cost.
Specials are added each year to the game, 2020 is no exception, it will add 2 (or 3) in the 2nd half of 2020.

Undefined types : Filler and Guest
Filler are (mostly) unnamed girls who serves as background/props in events and flashbacks.
They do not serve a function beyond that, they run anywhere from low to high quality.

Guests are named girls of very high quality, they only occur in the high quality epic quests.
It is unclear whether they are simply exceptional fillers or teasers of future girls (or both).
There is only one guest in the game currently, Annabelle, occurs in Amy's epic quest.

Girls added (Historically)
Natasha, normal, Summer 2018
Yumiko, special, Winter 2018
Miriam, special, Summer 2019
Mercedes, special, Summer 2019

Girls added (future)
Mia, visible to all,
Special Girl, 5$ and 10$ patreons,
Special Girl, $10 patreons,

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes